Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another example of Hillary Clinton's power

2 posters

Go down

Another example of Hillary Clinton's power Empty Another example of Hillary Clinton's power

Post by Idéfix Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:52 pm

Hillary Clinton is the most powerful person in the world. The influence she wields is down to her ability to inspire strong feelings of hatred among some men. Today we have a new example of her power.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/17/wikileaks-turned-down-leaks-on-russian-government-during-u-s-presidential-campaign/

In n the summer of 2016, as WikiLeaks was publishing documents from Democratic operatives allegedly obtained by Kremlin-directed hackers, Julian Assange turned down a large cache of documents related to the Russian government, according to chat messages and a source who provided the records.

WikiLeaks declined to publish a wide-ranging trove of documents — at least 68 gigabytes of data — that came from inside the Russian Interior Ministry, according to partial chat logs reviewed by Foreign Policy.

“We had several leaks sent to Wikileaks, including the Russian hack. It would have exposed Russian activities and shown WikiLeaks was not controlled by Russian security services,” the source who provided the messages wrote to FP. “Many Wikileaks staff and volunteers or their families suffered at the hands of Russian corruption and cruelty, we were sure Wikileaks would release it. Assange gave excuse after excuse.”

Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Another example of Hillary Clinton's power Empty Re: Another example of Hillary Clinton's power

Post by silvermani Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:17 pm

President Trump is the most powerful person in the world - with or without smuglibtard tears. Unlike the loser Hitlary, he doesn't need to console himself with "I lost but I inspire hatred in people so in some twisted way I am powerful" type of thinking.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down