Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[fluteholder] - sadhguru

2 posters

Go down

[fluteholder] - sadhguru Empty [fluteholder] - sadhguru

Post by garam_kuta Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:02 pm

have you watched this - on the consequences of heightened logic and reasoning @ 25:25, and starting @ 26:35 his mission, and a scary vision of the future

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

[fluteholder] - sadhguru Empty Re: [fluteholder] - sadhguru

Post by FluteHolder Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:39 pm

It is quite possible based on the tasmac and corruption in TN and other places overall. See the latest interview (sep 2016) where all the allegations were not proven and court threw out all the complaints and 'vested interests' not able to bring down or spoil the image of this org. It looks like popularising yoga or well being is a crime or hurting the pockets of 'conversion' businesses and/or doctors who would not get income if everyone is healthy. One ayurvedic doc(not connected with org) (Xian but Ayurvedic/Siddha doc) who got threats for her ayurvedic  health tips on TV which was hurting businesses of 'other' doctors.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:50 pm

FluteHolder wrote:It is quite possible based on the tasmac and corruption in TN and other places overall. See the latest interview (sep 2016) where all the allegations were not proven and court threw out all the complaints and 'vested interests' not able to bring down or spoil the image of this org. It looks like popularising yoga or well being is a crime or hurting the pockets of 'conversion' businesses and/or doctors who would not get income if everyone is healthy. One ayurvedic doc(not connected with org) (Xian but Ayurvedic/Siddha doc) who got threats for her ayurvedic  health tips on TV which was hurting businesses of 'other' doctors.
I think you are referring to Pandey's latest interview - quite absorbing and i admire the way sadhguru is so smart to keep all legal. Very interesting that he is willing to help other folks as well who are vulnerable but run good ashrams to be proactive in legalities - i forget whether it's in this or the other video.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:11 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
FluteHolder wrote:It is quite possible based on the tasmac and corruption in TN and other places overall. See the latest interview (sep 2016) where all the allegations were not proven and court threw out all the complaints and 'vested interests' not able to bring down or spoil the image of this org. It looks like popularising yoga or well being is a crime or hurting the pockets of 'conversion' businesses and/or doctors who would not get income if everyone is healthy. One ayurvedic doc(not connected with org) (Xian but Ayurvedic/Siddha doc) who got threats for her ayurvedic  health tips on TV which was hurting businesses of 'other' doctors.
I think you are referring to Pandey's latest interview - quite absorbing and i admire the way sadhguru is so smart to keep all legal.  Very interesting that he is willing to help other folks as well who are vulnerable but run good ashrams to be proactive in legalities - i forget whether it's in this or the other video.  

[fluteholder] - sadhguru Cute-Dog-Drinking-Wattwer-In-Park-After-Running---Like-Small-Humans

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:17 pm

[quote="Rashmun"]
garam_kuta wrote:
I think you are referring to Pandey's latest interview - quite absorbing and i admire the way sadhguru is so smart to keep all legal.  Very interesting that he is willing to help other folks as well who are vulnerable but run good ashrams to be proactive in legalities - i forget whether it's in this or the other video.  

uh oh douchemun..ran out of meds? totally unhinged...should I call SPCA?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:32 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

[fluteholder] - sadhguru Boxer-dog-running-with-TVRH+Triangle+veterinary+referral+hospital+holly+springs

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:44 pm

Rashmun wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

rehabilitation
rehabilitation ? na...i have seen enough...i'm afraid it's quite too late for you, like your sistah sapna's condition..anyways, just try to stick to the meds. I'll help throwing flags and warn you just like this time, when you are off limits and hurting.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:50 pm

garam_kuta wrote:

படைத்தான் ஒரு உலகம்
பணம் தான் அதன் உருவம்
எதுவும் இதில் அடக்கம்
இது ஏனென்று எதிர்காலம் விடை கூறட்டும்

hmmm... that was long time ago

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:48 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

rehabilitation
rehabilitation ? na...i have seen enough...i'm afraid it's quite too late for you, like your sistah sapna's condition..anyways, just try to stick to the meds. I'll help throwing flags and warn you just like this time, when you are off limits and hurting.

[fluteholder] - sadhguru PudsCousin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down