Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

commuting lessons

2 posters

Go down

commuting lessons Empty commuting lessons

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:29 pm

So like, you screen people before you take a seat in the train. Sit next to no one too big, or too tall, or a potential bad perfume applier. Well, from now on, gotta start screening people ACROSS the aisle too.

Why? well, as the train began gliding into penn, this hunk of a man got up to put on his jacket. I was awake with my face bent over my iphone. And then for whatever reason, he bent down to pick something from HIS seat. His butt came about 3 inches from my face, which is kinda not that objectionable. And then he bent down even further, making him come *this* close to me. Let's say, 2 cm. Almost touching my face. Kinda cheek-to-cheek touch, but not the complimentary kind. I could almost feel the warm wool pants on my face. My eyes widened in terror, but luckily he straightened up soon enough.

So now, officialy, I am *this* close to someone's allegations that I smell men's crotches in the elevators. Well this was butt, not crotch. Train, not elevator. And there was no smell, foul or otherwise...

But you get my point.

Back to top Go down

commuting lessons Empty Re: commuting lessons

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:36 pm

I'm so glad he didn't fart when he was *this* close to you Very Happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:16 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:...Almost touching my face. Kinda cheek-to-cheek touch, but not the complimentary kind. ....

....... You do have a great sense of humor. Smile Was reminded of an old song that went " you ll be dancing to cheek to chek with him to our favorite melody".

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:07 pm

Kris wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:...Almost touching my face. Kinda cheek-to-cheek touch, but not the complimentary kind. ....

....... You do have a great sense of humor. Smile Was reminded of an old song that went " you ll be dancing to cheek to chek with him to our favorite melody".

Very Happy

I have the other bad-cheek-to-bad-cheek story too. college. practicals. I bent down to pick something and crashed into an unusually big butted classmate who had also bent down to pick something at the same time. We had both straightened up quickly enough, and this would have gone unnoticed had I not told this to my only girl-classmate.

Anyway, this episode was never mentioned for the rest of the 3 semesters, except by my evil friend who whoul LOLOL whenever he wore pants that enhanced his assets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:46 pm

kinnera wrote:I'm so glad he didn't fart when he was *this* close to you Very Happy.

Dont be so rude... couldn't you say it in a subtle way like

"excess pressure release due to spontaneous compression?"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:47 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
kinnera wrote:I'm so glad he didn't fart when he was *this* close to you Very Happy.

....Uppili, always the scientific temperament..

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:54 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Kris wrote:

Very Happy

I have the other bad-cheek-to-bad-cheek story too. college. practicals. I bent down to pick something and crashed into an unusually big butted classmate who had also bent down to pick something at the same time. We had both straightened up quickly enough, and this would have gone unnoticed had I not told this to my only girl-classmate.

Anyway, this episode was never mentioned for the rest of the 3 semesters, except by my evil friend who whoul LOLOL whenever he wore pants that enhanced his assets.

>>>you see you wanted to put the whole episode behind you, but your pal felt it was such a rear occasion that she made it the butt of her jokes. Okay, sorry about the tortured pun. Maybe it is karmic that you have these experiences Smile

anway, moi chilling down in mexico- cabo san luca aka heaven- sun, sand, all inclusive resort- booze, food, beaches.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:15 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Oh was I crude? I probably was. I should've used more subtler ones such as 'Blowing a kiss', 'bottom burp', 'back door breeze', 'belch from behind' or in your own scientic term, 'personal methane generation'. There's always a next time, Uppsi. Trace ain't going anywhere. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:17 pm

kinnera wrote:Oh was I crude? I probably was. I should've used more subtler ones such as 'Blowing a kiss', 'bottom burp', 'back door breeze', 'belch from behind' or in your own scientic term, 'personal methane generation'. There's always a next time, Uppsi. Trace ain't going anywhere. Smile

Shocked I didn't even know most, actually, NONE of these terms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:38 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
kinnera wrote:Oh was I crude? I probably was. I should've used more subtler ones such as 'Blowing a kiss', 'bottom burp', 'back door breeze', 'belch from behind' or in your own scientic term, 'personal methane generation'. There's always a next time, Uppsi. Trace ain't going anywhere. Smile

Shocked I didn't even know most, actually, NONE of these terms.

me neither. I google for the 'subtle terms for fart' and i got these Very Happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down