Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End of US general elections = death of CH?

+6
MaxEntropy_Man
swapna
SomeProfile
garam_kuta
truthbetold
silvermani
10 posters

Go down

End of US general elections = death of CH? Empty End of US general elections = death of CH?

Post by silvermani Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:06 pm

Election related discussion, dissing, bashing, etc has been keeping CH alive. Once the election is over, what else are people gonna talk about? Will it be the death of CH?
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

End of US general elections = death of CH? Empty Re: End of US general elections = death of CH?

Post by truthbetold Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:04 pm

CH and before that Sulekha forums have been discussing about nothing (ref: Seinfeld) and staying alive for more than 15 years.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

End of US general elections = death of CH? Empty Re: End of US general elections = death of CH?

Post by garam_kuta Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:18 pm

silvermani wrote:Election related discussion, dissing, bashing, etc has been keeping CH alive. Once the election is over, what else are people gonna talk about? Will it be the death of CH?

For Propa and Good Citizn, it'd be their dreams* coming true Razz - with sapna's sole purpose of existence tossed outta the window; and I will start collecting charity for rashmun's rehabilitation Rolling Eyes

* swapna under a Mack truck, and his pictures in milk cartons

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:41 am

The No. 1 reason I am looking forward to Trump's win is to laugh my ass off at the sickular butthurt that will follow. The butthurt won't be the same level as it was after Modi's win in 2014 (remember all the graphs and international MBA-level analyses of Modi's development work in Gujarat? BWAHAHAHAHA!). But the butthurt and the rona-dhona will still be sweet. There will be much breast beating, teeth gnashing and rending of clothes. Top class entertainment!

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:45 am

garam_kuta wrote:
silvermani wrote:Election related discussion, dissing, bashing, etc has been keeping CH alive. Once the election is over, what else are people gonna talk about? Will it be the death of CH?

For Propa and Good Citizn, it'd be their dreams* coming true Razz - with sapna's sole purpose of existence tossed outta the window; and I will start collecting charity for rashmun's rehabilitation Rolling Eyes

* swapna under a Mack truck, and his pictures in  on milk cartons
preposition, preposition! the downfall of indian english!

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:54 am

ah...i must have missed learning by osmosis, washing my ass in thames Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:10 am

garam_kuta wrote:ah...i must have missed learning by osmosis, washing my ass in thames Wink

End of US general elections = death of CH? Stuff-on-scouts-head-1

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:15 am

Rashmun wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:ah...i must have missed learning by osmosis, washing my ass in thames Wink

End of US general elections = death of CH? Stuff-on-scouts-head-1

is that HML - your massah's langoti ?Basketball

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:59 pm

SomeProfile wrote:The No. 1 reason I am looking forward to Trump's win is to laugh my ass off at the sickular butthurt that will follow. The butthurt won't be the same level as it was after Modi's win in 2014 (remember all the graphs and international MBA-level analyses of Modi's development work in Gujarat? BWAHAHAHAHA!). But the butthurt and the rona-dhona will still be sweet. There will be much breast beating, teeth gnashing and rending of clothes. Top class entertainment!

Are you still looking forward to this?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:03 pm

He may be grabbing his musket.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:16 pm

don't forget the next presidential election for some people starts tomorrow -- CH goes on.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:45 pm

SomeProfile wrote:The No. 1 reason I am looking forward to Trump's win is to laugh my ass off at the sickular butthurt that will follow. The butthurt won't be the same level as it was after Modi's win in 2014 (remember all the graphs and international MBA-level analyses of Modi's development work in Gujarat? BWAHAHAHAHA!). But the butthurt and the rona-dhona will still be sweet. There will be much breast beating, teeth gnashing and rending of clothes. Top class entertainment!

NYT comments section is looking DELICIOUS right now!  Laughing

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:24 pm

looks like trump is grabbing her by the (dry) pussy...haha, the bicoastals must be shedding silent tears into late night bowl of cheerios.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:01 pm

Going by the prolonged silence of the prolific posters here, "death of CH" seems to have been accurate prediction. At least for tonight!

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:48 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:looks like trump is grabbing her by the (dry) pussy...haha, the bicoastals must be shedding silent tears into late night bowl of cheerios.
You have predicted her victory many times too.. what does that make you?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:03 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Are you still looking forward to this?
Feels good rubbng it in, doesn't it?
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:42 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:looks like trump is grabbing her by the (dry) pussy...haha, the bicoastals must be shedding silent tears into late night bowl of cheerios.
You have predicted her victory many times too.. what does that make you?

as was everyone in the world. I on the other hand am not shedding tears coz "madam president" lost, am worried coz an inexperienced buffoon comically lacking in every facet won the highest office in land. you guys on the other head have been sneering and jeering at most of the country like you are better than them and know more than them. now cry for them argentina.

I never liked her, my opinion has always been that dems should have had less hubris to nominate someone better. she lost to a unknown black guy (thats the reality of america, not my opinion) back in 2008 primaries, why did they think she'd win this time when there were white alternatives? responsibility for this loss starts and ends with hillary and to some degree with democratic establishment's hubris.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:52 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:as was everyone in the world. I on the other hand am not shedding tears coz "madam president" lost, am worried coz an inexperienced buffoon comically lacking in every facet won the highest office in land. you guys on the other head have been sneering and jeering at most of the country like you are better than them and know more than them. now cry for them argentina.
I supported Obama over Clinton, and Clinton over Sanders, and Clinton over Trump. I am upset today very little because I won't have Clinton as president, and very much because I will have Trump as president. The possibility of Trump behaving like a petulant child ("no puppet; no puppet; you're the puppet!") with world leaders scares the shit out of me.

Propagandhi711 wrote:I never liked her, my opinion has always been that dems should have had less hubris to nominate someone better. she lost to a unknown black guy (thats the reality of america, not my opinion) back in 2008 primaries, why did they think she'd win this time when there were white alternatives? responsibility for this loss starts and ends with hillary and to some degree with democratic establishment's hubris.
There is some truth to this. It also rests with what you like to call bicoastal elites who got so out of touch with the rest of the country. I saw predictions saying 30% chance Trump will win, but I was shocked when he did. If I see a 30% chance of rain tomorrow, I won't be shocked if it rains tomorrow. I was shocked because I didn't believe people would vote for a pussy-grabbing con man with the emotional age of 5.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down