Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voted for Hillary

2 posters

Go down

Voted for Hillary Empty Voted for Hillary

Post by southindian Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:45 am

Hillary has her troubles but voting for a third candidate doesn't make any sense. That only gives Trump a chance to the White House and you wouldn't do that unless you are an asshole.

Americans need to be realists and not idiots.

I mean, Trump's videos and audios are all over the Internet. Smile Are you crazy? In giving him the slightest chance!

USA does not know how to handle a woman in political power. Indians are accustomed through Indira, Sonia, Jaya, Mamta, Maya, Smriti and Sushma.

Lying is second nature to women and first if they are politicians. Over time Americans will learn to accept this with their women politicians.

The email fiasco is visited many times before and I not worried with this inquiry in emails. I don't expect to see selling nuke codes to Russia emails on this Clinton server.

Grown-ups can understand all this, morons cannot and definitely not Republicans obsessed with the pussy groper.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Voted for Hillary Empty Re: Voted for Hillary

Post by silvermani Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:19 am

I mailed in my postal ballot on Saturday. I left the presidential election section alone and voted on local ballot measures.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:37 am

The email drama is perfect Halloween in 2016 election. Americans will only have themselves to blame if they get Trump as President.

Much like other women we see in our homes, society, Hillary is a perfectly normal woman who as a politician is twice blessed (woman + politician).

Indians should not be surprised from their experience of knowing Indira, Sonia, Jaya, Mamta, Maya, Smriti and Sushma as examples of women politicians.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:25 pm

southindian wrote:Hillary has her troubles but voting for a third candidate doesn't make any sense. That only gives Trump a chance to the White House and you wouldn't do that unless you are an asshole.

Americans need to be realists and not idiots.

I mean, Trump's videos and audios are all over the Internet. Smile Are you crazy? In giving him the slightest chance!

>>> Trump was *not* a public sevant/government official when he behaved like an asshole. He is an ordinary citizen like you and others here who did behave like assholes at one time or other. 
>>>>Bill Clinton *was* an asshole while holding the highest position in the country and he'll be the President's husband who'll be occupying the white house. 
Hillary *was* the secretary of state when she committed all those felonies and lied. Her misdeeds are far more criminal and dangerous than Trump's junk talk. You idiots need to understand that. 

>>>>Huma says she has *no idea* how the emails got into her husband's computer. That too with that kind of a husband). That's scary, if we were to believe her. Utterly irresponsible, careless and fishy  on her part even if we are not to believe her. 

USA  not know how to handle a woman in political power. Indians are accustomed through Indira, Sonia, Jaya, Mamta, Maya, Smriti and Sushma.

Lying is second nature to women and first if they are politicians. Over time Americans will learn to accept this with their women politicians.

>>>>You are such a misogynist!! These are such derogatory statements against women. Says a lot about your view of women. 

And no, no one should vote for her because she is a woman. Don't! women don't need any special favors and spl treatment.  

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:28 pm

silvermani wrote:I mailed in my postal ballot on Saturday. I left the presidential election section alone and voted on local ballot measures.
That's disappointing!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:50 pm

Do you want the American politicians to become as dishonest, corrupt and untrustworthy as indian politicians and americans to become as accepting and cynical as Indians of such a political trend? No way!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:15 pm

Kinnera wrote:

Do you want the American politicians to become as dishonest, corrupt and untrustworthy as indian politicians and americans to become as accepting and cynical as Indians of such a political trend? No way!!

i think, in case you are still undecided, you should vote for Trump. That's the most certain way to stop the Clintons from going into White House.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:22 pm

silvermani wrote:I mailed in my postal ballot on Saturday. I left the presidential election section alone and voted on local ballot measures.

for someone who digs conspiracies theories, that's a remarkable leap of faith in trusting no one will vote for you!

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/article111029767.html

A 74-year-old woman tasked with opening envelopes sent by Miami-Dade County voters with their completed mail ballots was arrested Friday after co-workers caught her illegally marking ballots, resulting in an unknown — but small — number of fraudulent votes being cast for mayoral candidate Raquel Regalado.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:55 am

Kinnera wrote:

Women lie! All women lie!! All politicians do as well.

I hope I can introduce the next US president to young children who we want to see leading USA. A US President who is not a bullynot a narcissist and definitely not a sexual predator.... 

Unless the American people are ready to swallow a fly, knowing fully well it is in their soup.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:08 pm

Scarlet O'Hara wrote:

for someone who digs conspiracies theories, that's a remarkable leap of faith in trusting no one will vote for you!

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/article111029767.html

A 74-year-old woman tasked with opening envelopes sent by Miami-Dade County voters with their completed mail ballots was arrested Friday after co-workers caught her illegally marking ballots, resulting in an unknown — but small — number of fraudulent votes being cast for mayoral candidate Raquel Regalado.
I don't live in a swing state, so I don't give a damn.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:45 pm

silvermani wrote:
Scarlet O'Hara wrote:

I don't live in a swing state, so I don't give a damn.
Oh! Ok

So you make decisions and give a damn based on the color of your state?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:30 pm

southindian wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

I hope I can introduce the next US president to young children who we want to see leading USA. A US President who is not a bullynot a narcissist and definitely not a sexual predator.... 

Unless the American people are ready to swallow a fly, knowing fully well it is in their soup.
You can tell your kids the following about the next President (apart from telling them that women lie and that it's ok for politicians to lie too):

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/441637/hillary-bill-clinton-greed-corruption-power-cynicism-endlessly

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:07 am

Kinnera wrote:
southindian wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

You can tell your kids the following about the next President (apart from telling them that women lie and that it's ok for politicians to lie too):

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/441637/hillary-bill-clinton-greed-corruption-power-cynicism-endlessly
I love Wikileaks. They are so authentic and blessed by the guy hiding in Ecuador embassy. Its Trumps Bible of Clinton that he quotes all the time.

Why didn't the American people file corruption complaint for years against the Clintons and only waited to read the article?

BTW, kids know when parents lie. I haven't met a single woman (in and outside the family) who does not lie.

Funny, 
Guiliani has 3 marriages,
Trump has 3 marriages and
Gingrich has 3 marriages and was dating his to be 3rd, cheating on 2nd wife while impeaching Bill Clinton. Smile

And then someone says Republicans are for 'Family values'.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down