Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These Wikileaks Emails Prove Just What A Monster Hillary Clinton Is

Go down

These Wikileaks Emails Prove Just What A Monster Hillary Clinton Is Empty These Wikileaks Emails Prove Just What A Monster Hillary Clinton Is

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:11 pm

trying to get a MUSLIM in the country What a Face ... 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/these-wikileaks-emails-prove-just-what-a-monster-hillary-clinton-is_us_581a1ecce4b08f9841acad73?

Do you recall Noon i Ali(?), the ten year. old Yemeni girl who got herself divorced? I met her at the Glamour awards last year. There was a CNN story last few days about how unhappy she is, still living at home, not attending school and quite angry that her life is not better. Is there any way we can help her? Could we get her to the US for counselling and education?

Mark, emergency room doc, is w Paul Farmer; Pier is his orthopedic surgeon wife. Is there any way to help asap? This should be the highest priority. Coulc one of the medical teams alreay there move over to help? Could Gen Keen or UN get the supplies and generators they need to them at first light?”

Also food and water?
What a sad commentary about our values today. I sound more curmudgeonly everyday but it is hard to see the clock being turned back on so much that matters, especially poor kids. Oh well, I can only hope the tide turns soon.

Back to top Go down