Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who is living in a bubble - coastal liberals or rural america

3 posters

Go down

who is living in a bubble - coastal liberals or rural america Empty who is living in a bubble - coastal liberals or rural america

Post by truthbetold Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:58 pm

http://www.rollcall.com/news/opinion/im-a-coastal-elite-from-the-midwest-the-real-bubble-is-rural-america

This article brings up some thing I heard when I was in university several years ago.  A professor advised us that many of the undergraduates we are teaching as TAs are from rural areas.  Many of them may never have met a asian person before coming to university. Many of them are not exposed to ideas beyond their rural bubble.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

who is living in a bubble - coastal liberals or rural america Empty Re: who is living in a bubble - coastal liberals or rural america

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:29 pm

the answer is: the other guy. the other guy is always living in the bubble. me, my friends, my party, my allies, the ppl with similar opinions as mine: we're all realistic and living in 365 days of hard bright sunshine where we see things for what they are. but the other guy....

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

who is living in a bubble - coastal liberals or rural america Empty Re: who is living in a bubble - coastal liberals or rural america

Post by southindian Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:37 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:the answer is: the other guy. the other guy is always living in the bubble. me, my friends, my party, my allies, the ppl with similar opinions as mine: we're all realistic and living in 365 days of hard bright sunshine where we see things for what they are. but the other guy....
Nope! Not right

What's difficult to understand for people making logic is that "the guy who abused, lied, treated badly, lied, mocked, bullied, lied and lied again ON VIDEO" won. Most logical people cannot understand this.

It's not simply the "other guy is wrong" accusations.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:03 pm

True. The other guy is living in bubble is a common political accusation. 

But this author is actually explaining why he thought Rural america is in bubble.  It has not changed for several years.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down