Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Losing it on a losing night: Where was Hillary?

+2
Hellsangel
Maria S
6 posters

Go down

Losing it on a losing night: Where was Hillary? Empty Losing it on a losing night: Where was Hillary?

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:08 am

Sources have told The American Spectator that on Tuesday night, after Hillary realized she had lost, she went into a rage. Secret Service officers told at least one source that she began yelling, screaming obscenities, and pounding furniture. She picked up objects and threw them at attendants and staff. She was in an uncontrollable rage. Her aides could not allow her to come out in public. It would take her hours to calm down. As has been reported for years, her violent temper got the best of her. Talk about having a temperament ill-suited for having access to the atomic bomb. So Podesta went out and gave his aimless speech. I wish we could report on Bill’s whereabouts but we cannot. We shall work on that.

https://spectator.org/where-was-hillary/

Back to top Go down

Losing it on a losing night: Where was Hillary? Empty Re: Losing it on a losing night: Where was Hillary?

Post by Maria S Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:04 am

American Spectator is where I would go to read about the Clintons, esp. Saint Hillary:)

Even a real Saint would perhaps applaud Hillary to have kept her cool in public after all the years of unprecedented attacks, persecution and personal pain. In private..if she did not get 'upset'..I would question her sanity! 

And interesting how if a man "Leader" or an average man (for that matter) gets angry or upset it is seen as strong, passionate and someone powerful..if a woman does the same she is hysterical (just have to look up the word origin and related historical associations- how the term has evolved and still mainly used in female mental health issues)..

Have to accept new realities..just waiting to see how our futures will be affected, when it comes to important issues like Health Care, Social Security, Investments, Retirement etc.

If it was all just Donald's bark and not bite, now that would be quite reassuring! 

Back to Hillary, I know where Hillary will be tonight..and I think she will be grand and gracious as she always is..receiving the must deserved award for being a champion for children all her life - from the Children's Defense Fund..where she worked as a young attorney, in the 70s.

Wish her well.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Losing it on a losing night: Where was Hillary? Empty Re: Losing it on a losing night: Where was Hillary?

Post by Hellsangel Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:19 am

Maria S wrote:American Spectator is where I would go to read about the Clintons, esp. Saint Hillary:)

Even a real Saint would perhaps applaud Hillary to have kept her cool in public after all the years of unprecedented attacks, persecution and personal pain. In private..if she did not get 'upset'..I would question her sanity! 

And interesting how if a man "Leader" or an average man (for that matter) gets angry or upset it is seen as strong, passionate and someone powerful..if a woman does the same she is hysterical (just have to look up the word origin and related historical associations- how the term has evolved and still mainly used in female mental health issues)..

Have to accept new realities..just waiting to see how our futures will be affected, when it comes to important issues like Health Care, Social Security, Investments, Retirement etc.

If it was all just Donald's bark and not bite, now that would be quite reassuring! 

Back to Hillary, I know where Hillary will be tonight..and I think she will be grand and gracious as she always is..receiving the must deserved award for being a champion for children all her life - from the Children's Defense Fund..where she worked as a young attorney, in the 70s.

Wish her well.
Wow! And they say Bhakts are blindly loyal!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:19 am

Maria -- cheer up. This is just a setback, a sizable one to be sure, but we're sure to bounce back. While we work towards the result we want in two and four more years, we need to be watchful that our civil liberties and fundamental values are not eroded. I hope to see you here more often. We may disagree about a lot of things, but we share bedrock political values.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:31 am

Maria S wrote:American Spectator is where I would go to read about the Clintons, esp. Saint Hillary:)

Wish her well.
I'm glad to see that you've reformed your writing; you don't sound like a thirteen-year-old anymore, but you now sound like a seventeen-year-old.

don't believe everything the newspapers,.especially british ones, say.

when it rejected hillary, this country lost, "bigly," as your president-elect would say. as for hillary, she'll come roaring back.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:44 am

HA,

Guilty of admiring Hillary as a person:)  Her pragmatic-forgiving nature and resilience are admirable. She could/can work with anyone, and like her more "centrist" (realistic) positions. 

*As everyone who has read my posts knows, I was an early and strong supporter of Pres. Obama (when Hillary ran against him)  and worked hard in both his campaigns. 

Max,

I am in the last stage of "acceptance" in the stages of grief and loss:) Seriously, I am also very much a pragmatist..and believe in dealing with day to day realities, and not dwell in, what could have beens.

Hope to come by, appreciate the encouragement!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:56 am

Maria S wrote:HA,

Guilty of admiring Hillary as a person:)  Her pragmatic-forgiving nature and resilience are admirable. She could/can work with anyone, and like her more "centrist" (realistic) positions. 

*As everyone who has read my posts knows, I was an early and strong supporter of Pres. Obama (when Hillary ran against him)  and worked hard in both his campaigns. 

Max,

I am in the last stage of "acceptance" in the stages of grief and loss:) Seriously, I am also very much a pragmatist..and believe in dealing with day to day realities, and not dwell in, what could have beens.

"dwell on," not "dwell in."

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:03 am

Maria S wrote:HA,

Max,

"what could have been" or "could-have-beens," not "what could have beens."

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:06 am

Her rage filled tantrums are too well known. This news is hardly a surprise. After smashing some stuff she could have taken medication  and showed up to say thanks to her supporters. But the digraceful loser that she is, she absconded and sent her henchman who told her supporters to go home.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:18 am

silvermani wrote:Her rage filled tantrums are too well known. This news is hardly a surprise. After smashing some stuff she could have taken medication  and showed up to say thanks to her supporters. But the digraceful loser that she is, she absconded and sent her henchman who told her supporters to go home.
"rage-filled" (note the hyphen), not "rage filled." 

you were using "rage-filled" as an adjective, hence the hyphen.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:38 pm

swapna wrote:
silvermani wrote:Her rage filled tantrums are too well known. This news is hardly a surprise. After smashing some stuff she could have taken medication  and showed up to say thanks to her supporters. But the digraceful loser that she is, she absconded and sent her henchman who told her supporters to go home.

you pedantic piss of a pimple, is there any other way to read that and misunderstand?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:12 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:

you pedantic piss of a pimple, is there any other way to read that and misunderstand?

Losing it on a losing night: Where was Hillary? Kl9xceghedp5mnyprhkv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down