he likes NI women

View previous topic View next topic Go down

he likes NI women

Post by garam-kuta on Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:29 pm

haley,gabbard and now verma.
misogynist,racist and what else?

garam-kuta

Posts : 642
Join date : 2014-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: he likes NI women

Post by silvermani on Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:01 pm

Gabbard isn't an ethnic Indian. She is American but Hindu. Who is Verma?
avatar
silvermani

Posts : 1272
Join date : 2014-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: he likes NI women

Post by garam-kuta on Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:33 pm

silvermani wrote:Gabbard isn't an ethnic Indian. She is American but Hindu. Who is Verma?
close enough for governmental work.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/803704881278230528

garam-kuta

Posts : 642
Join date : 2014-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: he likes NI women

Post by confuzzled dude on Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:35 pm

So these picks will nullify all he had done and said before?

confuzzled dude

Posts : 9838
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: he likes NI women

Post by garam-kuta on Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:06 pm

elaine chao as transp. sec
another sexist white supremacist appointment.

garam-kuta

Posts : 642
Join date : 2014-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: he likes NI women

Post by garam_kuta on Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:38 pm

fifth avenue gives the best glitzy and ritzy window-dressing, during Christmas season and this year it has arrived a bit sooner. Laughing

garam_kuta

Posts : 3545
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: he likes NI women

Post by swapna on Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:35 am

garam_kuta wrote:fifth avenue gives the best glitzy and ritzy window-dressing, during Christmas season and this year it has arrived a bit sooner.  Laughing
what does your sentence mean?

swapna

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2013-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: he likes NI women

Post by swapna on Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:44 am

garam-kuta wrote:
silvermani wrote:Gabbard isn't an ethnic Indian. She is American but Hindu. Who is Verma?
close enough for governmental work.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/803704881278230528
"close enough for government work," not "...governmental work."

swapna

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2013-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: he likes NI women

Post by garam-kuta on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:49 pm

a kannadiga guy is appointed as FCC chairman. no,no not the h1/l1 visa abuser, the drinkman. it is a lawyer named ajit pai.

garam-kuta

Posts : 642
Join date : 2014-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: he likes NI women

Post by silvermani on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:56 pm

garam-kuta wrote:a kannadiga guy is appointed as FCC chairman. no,no not the h1/l1 visa abuser, the drinkman. it is a lawyer named ajit pai.
A minor nitpick but isn't Pai Konkani?
avatar
silvermani

Posts : 1272
Join date : 2014-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: he likes NI women

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum