Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deeply Disappointed

+2
charvaka
Jeremiah Mburuburu
6 posters

Go down

Deeply Disappointed Empty Deeply Disappointed

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:32 am

i've looked forward to reading wednesday trivia today, especially since it was to be composed by wackerblob, as promised by charvak on december 23rd: "Blabberwock and I are taking turns posting trivia." i looked for it a few minutes ago; there was nothing. i - and many other fans of wacker's, i'm sure - are deeply disappointed.

i suppose, wacker is still busy taking pictures of herself for tracy, kinnera, and bittu, to post in the subcaste chat room set up by charvak, to prove to them that she's not an I.N.D.U. ("I'm Not Dark and Ugly") dravid gurrl. according to tracy, wacker's latest posting of a photo of herself was to prove to bittu that she's not fat. also according to tracy, bittu nevertheless made comments about her "robust thighs" and her waxing habits. she's apparently diconsolate, and has hidden herself, depriving us of today's wednesday trivia.

come back, wacker, we all love ya, and bittu, i'm sure, still loves that disembodied Thing, regardless of waxing habits.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Deeply Disappointed Empty Re: Deeply Disappointed

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:49 am

lukie: I am glad you brought up the 'waxing habits'... will prove to all the people concerned how rumors take their own form, and people get falsely misquoted and blamed.

overall, awwww. finally u accepted your lovv-u.

shout out to bw: come back. there's nothing that we cannot talk out. unless you don't even wanna.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:02 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:i've looked forward to reading wednesday trivia today, especially since it was to be composed by wackerblob, as promised by charvak on december 23rd: "Blabberwock and I are taking turns posting trivia." i looked for it a few minutes ago; there was nothing. i - and many other fans of wacker's, i'm sure - are deeply disappointed.

i suppose, wacker is still busy taking pictures of herself for tracy, kinnera, and bittu, to post in the subcaste chat room set up by charvak, to prove to them that she's not an I.N.D.U. ("I'm Not Dark and Ugly") dravid gurrl. according to tracy, wacker's latest posting of a photo of herself was to prove to bittu that she's not fat. also according to tracy, bittu nevertheless made comments about her "robust thighs" and her waxing habits. she's apparently diconsolate, and has hidden herself, depriving us of today's wednesday trivia.

come back, wacker, we all love ya, and bittu, i'm sure, still loves that disembodied Thing, regardless of waxing habits.
Soup boy, you should have added the line, "why this kolaveri di?"

PS: Are you somewhat ashamed that you are reduced to gossiping about CHers? After getting upset with others for gossiping, too...
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:10 pm

while we are gossiping.. give me 3 reasons why R_E cannot be AB.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:21 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:lukie: I am glad you brought up the 'waxing habits'... will prove to all the people concerned how rumors take their own form, and people get falsely misquoted and blamed.

overall, awwww. finally u accepted your lovv-u.

shout out to bw: come back. there's nothing that we cannot talk out. unless you don't even wanna.
i didn't "bring up" any waxing habits. according to you, bittu brought it up first, then you and kinnera talked about it, you wrote one another angry notes/emails, then you and charvak talked about it in the subcaste chat room last night.

this is entirely your show. i am a mere bystander. you are the main conduit for all rumours and gossip. you should be proud of your accomplishments.

it's clear now that you wanted to post pictures of yourself, but didn't want to be the only one to do so; hence, you persuaded and taunted naive women like wackerblob, kinnera, and impedimenta to post theirs also.

stop whining and clean up the mess you created.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:31 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:i didn't "bring up" any waxing habits. according to you, bittu brought it up first, then you and kinnera talked about it, you wrote one another angry notes/emails, then you and charvak talked about it in the subcaste chat room last night.

this is entirely your show. i am a mere bystander. you are the main conduit for all rumours and gossip. you should be proud of your accomplishments.

it's clear now that you wanted to post pictures of yourself, but didn't want to be the only one to do so; hence, you persuaded and taunted naive women like wackerblob, kinnera, and impedimenta to post theirs also.

correction #1: bittu bought it up, and I denied right away, but it's you who keep repeating it, and hence I keep denying it.. maybe I should break this cycle now.
correction #2: I sent out no angry note/email. As a rule, I try not to.
correction #3: I pursuaded NO one to post their pic in public.

overall LOL at your last statement. "it's clear now that you wanted to post pictures of yourself, but didn't want to be the only one to do so; hence, you persuaded and taunted naive women like wackerblob, kinnera, and impedimenta to post theirs also."

I realize the insanity for this week is soon gonna be peaked, and hence am not gonna go on defending myself here. You can have the field or the stage, or whatever you wanna call it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:54 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:i didn't "bring up" any waxing habits. according to you, bittu brought it up first, then you and kinnera talked about it, you wrote one another angry notes/emails, then you and charvak talked about it in the subcaste chat room last night.

correction #1: bittu bought it up, and I denied right away, but it's you who keep repeating it, and hence I keep denying it.. maybe I should break this cycle now.

>> i heard you repeat it to charvak in the subcaste chat room last night. i had no part in that conversation.

correction #2: I sent out no angry note/email. As a rule, I try not to.

>> you and kinnera said that wacker did.

correction #3: I pursuaded NO one to post their pic in public.

>> you did. you played a game with naive women. you also posted their pictures for them, because they didn't seem to know how to.

overall LOL at your last statement. "it's clear now that you wanted to post pictures of yourself, but didn't want to be the only one to do so; hence, you persuaded and taunted naive women like wackerblob, kinnera, and impedimenta to post theirs also."

>> LOL back at you.

I realize the insanity for this week is soon gonna be peaked, and hence am not gonna go on defending myself here. You can have the field or the stage, or whatever you wanna call it.

>> at the center of it all was you.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:05 pm

aha, I now see why you are upset... because I was summarising all of this to caru, and kinda mocked your repeating of the bittu-BS mindlessly. And that we also pm'ed a bit.

wow, you take such small things to heart. I am sorry. It was all in a jest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:34 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:

Impi also posted her pic? I doubt it.

A demonstration by Padre ji on how rumors are created, encouraged, and converted into rashmunesque fact.

Your clarion call to BW and your indirect expression of your undying love to her is very moving indeed. If this does not convince BW to come back, nothing will.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:22 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:

Impi also posted her pic? I doubt it.

A demonstration by Padre ji on how rumors are created, encouraged, and converted into rashmunesque fact.

Your clarion call to BW and your indirect expression of your undying love to her is very moving indeed. If this does not convince BW to come back, nothing will.

not true. phlegmy only strokes his semi woodie to pics of hufeza's pectorals nand body hair. and bruce's thongs

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:30 pm

vinaasa kaale vipareeta buddhi ?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:18 pm

Shame on you and BW for starting and spreading such rumors. *puke*! Crazy ppl! To hell with you both. This is all so disgusting!

EOD!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:45 am

Impy & kinnera are jolly good ladies on this forum...

I don't think they are persuaded but yes sweetly manipulated....and for the same reason...i feel bad for blabby..

P.S. Beware of sweet talkers in real and surreal situations.
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down