james bond's breakfast in istanbul

View previous topic View next topic Go down

james bond's breakfast in istanbul

Post by swapna on Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:50 pm


  • I was watching "from russia with love" recently. bond is in istanbul, in a hotel, and orders breakfast for the next morning. "green figs," he says, "yogurt, coffee, very dark."
  • any of you boyz ever have that for breakfast?
  • you ever been to istanbul? lovely city.

swapna

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2013-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: james bond's breakfast in istanbul

Post by Rashmun on Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:59 pm


Rashmun

Posts : 3932
Join date : 2011-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: james bond's breakfast in istanbul

Post by garam_kuta on Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:33 pm


whaaat? it worked this time? no, it didn't...you are cheating again, using the men's rest room? No Razz Razz Razz

garam_kuta

Posts : 3572
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: james bond's breakfast in istanbul

Post by Rashmun on Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:25 pm

garam_kuta wrote:

whaaat? it worked this time? no, it didn't...you are cheating again, using the men's rest room? No Razz Razz Razz


Rashmun

Posts : 3932
Join date : 2011-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: james bond's breakfast in istanbul

Post by garam_kuta on Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:16 am

Rashmun wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

whaaat? it worked this time? no, it didn't...you are cheating again, using the men's rest room? No Razz Razz Razz


yeah, yeah, we all know you are his pu$$y tryin' to look cute Rolling Eyes

garam_kuta

Posts : 3572
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: james bond's breakfast in istanbul

Post by Rashmun on Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:47 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

whaaat? it worked this time? no, it didn't...you are cheating again, using the men's rest room? No Razz Razz Razz


yeah, yeah, we all know you are his pu$$y tryin' to look cute Rolling Eyes


Rashmun

Posts : 3932
Join date : 2011-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: james bond's breakfast in istanbul

Post by garam_kuta on Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:28 pm

Rashmun wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

whaaat? it worked this time? no, it didn't...you are cheating again, using the men's rest room? No Razz Razz Razz


yeah, yeah, we all know you are his pu$$y tryin' to look cute Rolling Eyes


hahaha...having a tiff with the sistah? Razz Razz

garam_kuta

Posts : 3572
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: james bond's breakfast in istanbul

Post by Rashmun on Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:52 pm

garam_kuta wrote:hahaha...having a tiff with the sistah? Razz Razz


Rashmun

Posts : 3932
Join date : 2011-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: james bond's breakfast in istanbul

Post by garam_kuta on Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:hahaha...having a tiff with the sistah? Razz Razz


ah..i see you sistahs fight over of one those rags from the collection Rolling Eyes

garam_kuta

Posts : 3572
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: james bond's breakfast in istanbul

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum