Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sherlock holmes - a game of shadows

Go down

Sherlock holmes - a game of shadows Empty Sherlock holmes - a game of shadows

Post by Impedimenta Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:23 pm

absolutely positively loved every moment of the movie. it is a typical Guy Ritchie flick, lots of action and loved RDJ's portrayal of holmes.
oh god, how can someone be this sexy?

I went with my SIL who is a die hard jeremy brett fan and hence very apprehensive but she went to just shut me up from constantly talking abt RDJ:-) the first twenty minutes or so her face was a frown and then it transformed magically and she started enjoying this naughty, funny and action packed portrayal of holmes and watson. only RDJ can pull this off because he can play the perfect blend of a sexy + brawny + cerebral holmes very much different from what Sir Arthur Conan Doyle had envisioned.

JAred harris as professor Moriarty is phenomenal and so is jude law as Watson. The scene where Holmes and the professor read others mind before the actual fighting is brilliant. and, only RDJ can look this sexy in a body hugging camouflage:-)

Guy Ritchie has given ARthur Conan doyle's characters a new avatar, a very good one at that! absolutely entertaining movie.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Sherlock holmes - a game of shadows Empty Re: Sherlock holmes - a game of shadows

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:50 pm

Is there a way to shut impy up from constantly talking abt RDJ here (apart from an advice to go watch him in the movie and be convinced like her SIL)? Smile.

Hope u had a nice time at your SIL's place. Happy new year!

Back to top Go down