Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's how I hope my life will improve under Trump

2 posters

Go down

Here's how I hope my life will improve under Trump Empty Here's how I hope my life will improve under Trump

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:50 pm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/inspired-life/wp/2017/01/20/inauguration-goers-heres-how-i-hope-my-life-will-improve-during-trumps-presidency/?hpid=hp_rhp-bignews6_inspired-life-1030am-%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.9ab9f626f5d6

Common theme appears to be jobs. So, was the previous administration lying about unemployment stats? The problem, I think, is not jobs but the pay of the jobs. The million dollar question is, can Trump's administration create high paying jobs with benefits (like union jobs) without having to suffer from higher cost of living?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Here's how I hope my life will improve under Trump Empty Re: Here's how I hope my life will improve under Trump

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:18 pm

The same people who decry outsourcing are also the first to line up outside Walmart on black Friday for the cheap stuff from China.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Here's how I hope my life will improve under Trump Empty Re: Here's how I hope my life will improve under Trump

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:37 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:The same people who decry outsourcing are also the first to line up outside Walmart on black Friday for the cheap stuff from China.
And good luck to those hoping for better Social security, VA, Healthcare in general and let's not forget about public schools.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down