Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whatsapp philosophy

Go down

Whatsapp philosophy  Empty Whatsapp philosophy

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:39 pm

_If *Tequila*, *Vodka*, *Whiskey*, *Gin*, *Rum* are called *Spirits*, then those who consume them should be called_...

*Spiritual People*

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Whatsapp philosophy  Empty Re: Whatsapp philosophy

Post by TruthSeeker Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:48 pm

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:08 am

hmm 
TruthSeeker wrote:More than finding God, I do not want life in my next.

Its not about God.

If I am NOT, i have no worry to seek God too.

Be God NOT, or be I NOT.

Same thing.

Let God stay, Please let me be NOT.

Please.

TIA,
TS.

this truly went over my head. I guess you believe in God, and yet you trying to find its existence? And you don't want to be if God is not be. And you want to be finished, and God to continue (whether you seek God or not?). 

Anyway.. my relationship with God is somewhat different. I don't think I truly believe in God, but still, I like to hear all the mythologies and legends, and feel/sense that supreme power. I spend some of my time churning out theories, as if trying to create some algorithm. Maybe I am just a superstitious person who seeks logic even in myths; who loves all the festivals and rituals, but at core does NOT really believe in god. 

In short, I guess I am a closet atheist. 

Apart from that, my main objectives in life are ... i can make a huge list, but in short, my life is all about my kids, while stealing some moments just for my soul. At this point, I don't care if I achieve anything, or disappear in oblivion, as long as they are happy. I am a regular selfish woman, who will most likely split 49/51 in heaven/hell, if they exist. I like philosophy to some extent, and for the sake of reading, I will read anything... but typically, I try to keep religion and God out of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:02 am

Thank you.

IMHO, rare are folks in this world who speak their mind without the fear of being judged.

I wont analyze Ur thoughts, simply out of respect.

But share your thoughts on such topics, thats all it is to it.

Regards,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down