Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Propagandhi

5 posters

Go down

To Propagandhi Empty To Propagandhi

Post by MulaiAzhagi Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:12 pm

===> You are the only person who reads every message I post on this forum.

Thank You.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

To Propagandhi Empty Re: To Propagandhi

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:23 pm

not true. your fans are numerous, sara bojiji. they might express their admiration sparingly but rest assured they are reading your posts.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:27 pm

BTW this is regarding Oriental chicks. They don't care about desi men. They prefer white guys regardless of looks or status.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:30 pm

that info is heart breaking...damn you doofusan for raising my hopes

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:14 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:not true. your fans are numerous, sara bojiji. they might express their admiration sparingly but rest assured they are reading your posts.

+1

i was going to say Thank You to sir sara bojiji sirji in a separate thread but let me do it right here. bojiji sirji has injected enthusiasm in this community with his informative posts like nobody has. during bojiji sirji's break, it was impossible to find even 10 posts in a week. and now that he is here, you find 10 replies to his one post alone! if that's not influence, i don't know what is. one my goals in this calendar year is to start his official fan club.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:24 am

MulaiAzhagi wrote:BTW this is regarding Oriental chicks. They don't care about desi men. They prefer white guys regardless of looks or status.

Little truth here: Orienteal, hispanic, arab, and Desi grls prefer white men. We desi men have to settle for the White girls who are the only ones enamored at our natural tan.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:15 am

Another Brick wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:not true. your fans are numerous, sara bojiji. they might express their admiration sparingly but rest assured they are reading your posts.

+1

i was going to say Thank You to sir sara bojiji sirji in a separate thread but let me do it right here. bojiji sirji has injected enthusiasm in this community with his informative posts like nobody has. during bojiji sirji's break, it was impossible to find even 10 posts in a week. and now that he is here, you find 10 replies to his one post alone! if that's not influence, i don't know what is. one my goals in this calendar year is to start his official fan club.

bojiji has bought sunshine once again to this forum with his informative and titillating posts. we fans await bated breathedly for the arrival of the madras singam (VP saar) so we can get the full breadth of fresh air and get this place jiving again

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:32 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
MulaiAzhagi wrote:BTW this is regarding Oriental chicks. They don't care about desi men. They prefer white guys regardless of looks or status.

Little truth here: Orienteal, hispanic, arab, and Desi grls prefer white men. We desi men have to settle for the White girls who are the only ones enamored at our natural tan.

in contrast to desh, here it's more of ambitions to climb up the social hierarchy

BTW, hmm.you have omitted black/AA women, as though they don't count maan.. Crying or Very sad - whatju got to say about them?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:59 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:

bojiji has bought sunshine once again to this forum with his informative and titillating posts. we fans await bated breathedly for the arrival of the madras singam (VP saar) so we can get the full breadth of fresh air and get this place jiving again

yeah baby! VP saar's entry is going to be awesome. admin needs to brace for an avalanche of commas, however.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down