Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rich ass Indians

+6
garam-kuta
silvermani
FluteHolder
smArtha
Idéfix
MaxEntropy_Man
10 posters

Go down

Rich ass Indians Empty Rich ass Indians

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:48 pm

http://saveamericanitjobs.org/assets/it-indian-park-ohio.pdf

Wait -- in the same breath these xenophobes complain that the H1B program depresses wages AND that Indians are too rich. Must be migraine-inducing to hold such contradictory thoughts.

Last edited by MaxEntropy_Man on Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Rich ass Indians Empty Re: Rich ass Indians

Post by Idéfix Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:54 pm

Why they are in public place? Why they are talking and laughing? Wearing ethnic clothes also? Are they mental or what? These are things that attract attention. Do you want to provoke shootings? We should all stay indoors inside, our cars. (Houses are obvious targets). That's the way we stay safe in the America that Dorito Mussolini is making great again.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:56 pm

Idéfix wrote:Why they are in public place? Why they are talking and laughing? Wearing ethnic clothes also? Are they mental or what? These are things that attract attention. Do you want to provoke shootings? We should all stay indoors inside, our cars. (Houses are obvious targets). That's the way we stay safe in the America that Dorito Mussolini is making great again.

And they have the audacity to play volleyball and cricket in a public space! Better to slink away in a corner and listen to video advice on life by Juggy, the bearded one from Coimbatore.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:15 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

And they have the audacity to play volleyball and cricket in a public space! Better to slink away in a corner and listen to video advice on life by Juggy, the bearded one from Coimbatore.

Some score to settle with Jaggi Vasudev OR FluteHolder?!!

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:55 pm

Smile I think Professor is in 'Love' with SG. I bet in 15 or 20 years from now, Professor will be looking at similar videos.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:01 pm

http://www.vikatan.com/news/miscellaneous/82212-do-you-know-these-10-commands-of-writer-sujatha-.html?utm_source=vikatan.com&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=2

1. ஒன்றின் மேல் நம்பிக்கை வேண்டும், ஏதாவது ஒன்று. உதாரணம் கடவுள், இயற்கை,உழைப்பு, வெற்றி இப்படி எதாவது. நம்பிக்கை நங்கூரம் போல. கேள்வி கேட்காத நம்பிக்கை. கேள்வி கேட்பது சிலவேளை இம்சை. நவீன விஞ்ஞானம் அதிகப்படியாகக் கேள்வி கேட்டு இப்போது தவித்துக்கொண்டிருக்கிறது.

--
For non-Tamils, Sujatha was an Engineer/Scientist worked in BEL and a great writer who wrote on Space/philosophy/history/literature/and almost anything science related. 

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:12 pm

Idéfix wrote:Why they are in public place? Why they are talking and laughing? Wearing ethnic clothes also? Are they mental or what? These are things that attract attention. Do you want to provoke shootings? We should all stay indoors inside, our cars. (Houses are obvious targets). That's the way we stay safe in the America that Dorito Mussolini is making great again.

Yesterday President Trump condemned the recent hate attacks. Stop hating on him.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:52 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:http://saveamericanitjobs.org/assets/it-indian-park-ohio.pdf

Wait -- in the same breath these xenophobes complain that the H1B program depresses wages AND that Indians are too rich. Must be migraine-inducing to hold such contradictory thoughts.

did you notice the date the video was created/uploaded ? who was the president at that time? was it not the greatest president ever( in your opinion, of course). why did the greatest president ever, allow the racial hatred situation to become so bad? do you remember the incident during his presidency when a black woman pushed a bengali guy on to the subway tracks in front of a train in NYC, because she thought that the guy was a muslim? was it a not a hate crime because the perpetrator is black? did the greatest president ever condemn that act?
as i said before, these racial crimes occurred during obama's and clinton's term too and would have happened even if hillary were elected and running the administration now. these hate crimes against indinas will only stop if the people of a certain religion stop committing terrorist activities, but both you and me know that there is a zero chance for that happening.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Shyam Sundar Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:23 pm

FluteHolder wrote:http://www.vikatan.com/news/miscellaneous/82212-do-you-know-these-10-commands-of-writer-sujatha-.html?utm_source=vikatan.com&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=2

1. ஒன்றின் மேல் நம்பிக்கை வேண்டும், ஏதாவது ஒன்று. உதாரணம் கடவுள், இயற்கை,உழைப்பு, வெற்றி இப்படி எதாவது. நம்பிக்கை நங்கூரம் போல. கேள்வி கேட்காத நம்பிக்கை. கேள்வி கேட்பது சிலவேளை இம்சை. நவீன விஞ்ஞானம் அதிகப்படியாகக் கேள்வி கேட்டு இப்போது தவித்துக்கொண்டிருக்கிறது.

--
For non-Tamils, Sujatha was an Engineer/Scientist worked in BEL and a great writer who wrote on Space/philosophy/history/literature/and almost anything science related. 
Sujatha also wrote obscene stories.

Shyam Sundar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:07 pm

garam-kuta wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:http://saveamericanitjobs.org/assets/it-indian-park-ohio.pdf

did you notice the date the video was created/uploaded ? who was the president at that time? was it not the greatest president ever( in your opinion, of course). why did the greatest president ever, allow the racial hatred situation to become so bad? do you remember the incident during his presidency when a black woman pushed a bengali guy on to the subway tracks in front of a train in NYC, because she thought that the guy was a muslim? was it a not a hate crime because the perpetrator is black? did the greatest president ever condemn that act?
as i said before, these racial crimes occurred during obama's and clinton's term too and would have happened even if hillary were elected and running the administration now. these hate crimes against indinas will only stop if the people of a certain religion stop committing terrorist activities, but both you and me know that there is a zero chance for that happening.
do you remember this hate crime, professore? who was the president at that time? the greatest ever? and what was his reaction? did he condemn or apologize?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/30/erika-menendez-alleged-su_n_2384757.html

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:30 pm

garam-kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:

do you remember this hate crime, professore? who was the president at that time? the greatest ever? and what was his reaction? did he condemn or apologize?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/30/erika-menendez-alleged-su_n_2384757.html
Not sure what are you trying prove; 4 Indians were shot in a span of 10 days and 2 lost their lives plus several incidents of verbal confrontations. I've not seen this level of hatred in my 25 years in this country.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Shyam Sundar Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:35 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:

Not sure what are you trying prove; 4 Indians were shot in a span of 10 days and 2 lost their lives plus several incidents of verbal confrontations. I've not seen this level of hatred in my 25 years in this country.
Why all this outrage only when whites kill Indians?  But not even a whisper when Indians are killed by Blacks or Hispanics.

Shyam Sundar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:04 pm

Shyam Sundar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:

Why all this outrage only when whites kill Indians?  But not even a whisper when Indians are killed by Blacks or Hispanics.
Speak for yourself. First of all, what was the motive of those crimes, hatred or robbery? Did you lose someone that you know of who was a victim of such crimes? a classmate of mine got killed in a store robbery, in the '90s. So, I do know how it feels to lose someone to crime but it doesn't compare to what's going on right now.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:42 pm

these dudes are right to worry. immigrants are indeed taking away jobs and will continue to do so unless the education system improves.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:08 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Shyam Sundar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
Speak for yourself. First of all, what was the motive of those crimes, hatred or robbery? Did you lose someone that you know of who was a victim of such crimes? a classmate of mine got killed in a store robbery, in the '90s. So, I do know how it feels to lose someone to crime but it doesn't compare to what's going on right now.

yes totally makes sense...because victims' after life depends on the way they were murdered and the motivation of the criminal that killed them. for instance, victims of car jacking go to heaven #9 whereas victims of hate crime are stuck in the first level in perpetuity. gas station murderer victims go to level 7.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:50 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Shyam Sundar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:

yes totally makes sense...because victims' after life depends on the way they were murdered and the motivation of the criminal that killed them. for instance, victims of car jacking go to heaven #9 whereas victims of hate crime are stuck in the first level in perpetuity. gas station murderer victims go to level 7.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down