Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fall from grace

Go down

fall from grace Empty fall from grace

Post by Guest Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:01 pm

falls are embarrassing, but even more so when they come in one of those moments when you are intending to look and behave hot/glam/sensuous/etc

i have had many such "falls from grace", real and symbolical, but this one stands out in short and long term memory

the dude was lying down on the bed. I was on my knees and sitting across his thighs. We were both facing each other, chatting, chilling, flirting. I had had a couple of vodkas, but I don't think that has anything to do with whatever was happening. he was too close to the edge of the bed, hence my knee was on the edge... you can see where this is going. it was a slip in slow motion, now that i can break it down into smaller frames.

first, my right knee slipped. In reaction, i tried to lean myself towards my left and back, trying to rest my left elbow on the other side of his legs, straightening and raising my right leg up, all in one motion, I think. my goal, I think, was to rest flat over his legs, while leaning myself on my left elbow, and essentially break the slip. Also, guess I didn't want to drop on my knee and hit my face. but that motion made my right hip slip, first from his legs down to the little space between the bed's edge and his legs, and then slip down from there too. at some point while i was still on the bed and going 'oh oh oh', he got up trying to hold my hands, but gravity had taken over by this time. soon enough, i was on the floor, falling flat on my back with a loud thud, and finishing the fall with my head hitting the floor with a not-so-loud thud. Still in disbelief, and laughing, I looked up at him looking down from the bed, still holding my hand, asking if I was ok. i was too busy laughing sheepishly to notice his real reaction, but i don't think he was laughing, thank god.

I got back up as quickly as I could. At some point later in the day, we did go back to the same pose, but this time i made sure that he was in the center of the bed.

that day was fine, but the pain came the next day. my back hurt for 2 days. and my right ankle had got twisted in all that motion. It being weak and all, it hurt for 1-2 months. more embarrassingly, he complained next day that his left thigh was hurting for no reason, and i realized it was probably coz my bulky body went over it while he tried to get up to save me.

oh well. just one of those things you remember randomly and feel stupid about all over again.

Back to top Go down

fall from grace Empty Re: fall from grace

Post by pravalika nanda Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:17 am

I gotta read this when I have time.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down