Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kapoor and sons

2 posters

Go down

kapoor and sons Empty kapoor and sons

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:48 pm

really liked the movie.. the story, all the performances, fast moving screenplay, such dysfunctional scenes it made your head spin, but gripped you nevertheless. Rishi Kapoor ultimate cute. Fawad and Siddharth, yumm. actually all good looking cast. must watch.

Back to top Go down

kapoor and sons Empty Re: kapoor and sons

Post by silvermani Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:57 pm

Very well made movie. would have preferred someone other than Alia Bhat. I find her annoying.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:11 pm

silvermani wrote:Very well made movie. would have preferred someone other than Alia Bhat. I find her annoying.
 Ya wanted to say that she was probably the weakest link in the movie.  I like her though, in her other movies.

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:27 pm

I was in Mumbai, when the movie released.

I watched it with my eldest and younger sister.

Some family drama, not my kind - no action, thrill - I sunk in my chair to just relax and watch some TV serial.

Quite a few scenes made me laugh out loud enough that people started looking at my side Smile)

I come back home, and my mother said - I want to go to a mall, watch a movie, I want to be around crowd?

I was like - ahem. No Mom. You are going through chemotherapy. Crowd is not good, can cause infection.

But then I took her, on a weekday at a time hoping that there will be 30 folks in the theater.

Her reaction, while driving back - How can brothers fight like this? I did not like it. Brothers should not fight like this. I smiled and replied - Mom, its a movie! Thats how life is, family members fight. She was adamant to give up - No, you cannot. I just smiled it away, realizing that she focused on that part.

It was my last movie with her.

Hence, can never forget.

Life.

is Interesting, isnt it? You never know.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down