Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pls check your microwaves ASAP

3 posters

Go down

pls check your microwaves ASAP Empty pls check your microwaves ASAP

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:58 am

libtards in GE installed a hidden camera between "popcorn" and "add 30 secs" buttons to spy on patriotic americans. libtards think they're so clever but infowars and now kelly conway is onto you fools.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

pls check your microwaves ASAP Empty Re: pls check your microwaves ASAP

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:08 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:libtards in GE installed a hidden camera between "popcorn" and "add 30 secs" buttons to spy on patriotic americans. libtards think they're so clever but infowars and now kelly conway is onto you fools.

i think a home blue-type movie might have been recorded in that case... of a friend (had told her so many times to leave the kitchen alone - but it's something about the countertops, I guess). Wondering if they will, at some point, release it for money...  say if that friend of mine gets very old one day, and wants to see how she looked in her full aunty-action-years. would be good, no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:00 pm

When Fox News says "we really don't quote very much, well, because, history" about a Republican spokesperson, that spokesperson must be a very special brand of liar...

Meanwhile, Devin Nunes, the GOP congressman who was part of Trump's transition team, now says Trump was wrong when he accused Obama of wiretapping. 

The rest of us knew on day one that the emperor had no new clothes, but are GOPers beginning to see that for themselves?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:35 pm

t w wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:libtards in GE installed a hidden camera between "popcorn" and "add 30 secs" buttons to spy on patriotic americans. libtards think they're so clever but infowars and now kelly conway is onto you fools.

i think a home blue-type movie might have been recorded in that case... of a friend (had told her so many times to leave the kitchen alone - but it's something about the countertops, I guess). Wondering if they will, at some point, release it for money...  say if that friend of mine gets very old one day, and wants to see how she looked in her full aunty-action-years. would be good, no?

tch, tch, tch .. just 30 secs?....chO saaaad No

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:59 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
t w wrote:

tch, tch, tch .. just 30 secs?....chO saaaad No

oh wait, it recorded only when the microwave was on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:56 pm

Idéfix wrote:When Fox News says "we really don't quote very much, well, because, history" about a Republican spokesperson, that spokesperson must be a very special brand of liar...

Meanwhile, Devin Nunes, the GOP congressman who was part of Trump's transition team, now says Trump was wrong when he accused Obama of wiretapping. 

The rest of us knew on day one that the emperor had no new clothes, but are GOPers beginning to see that for themselves?

ewwerybody can see that this asshole is a lying bullshit artist...got to be a retard not to. the problem is their own reelection in 2018. they'll carefully weigh how opposing or supporting him affect their reelection chances. its better from their perspective to let him fail so the tide is firmly for impeachment and then act.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:43 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Idéfix wrote:When Fox News says "we really don't quote very much, well, because, history" about a Republican spokesperson, that spokesperson must be a very special brand of liar...

ewwerybody can see that this asshole is a lying bullshit artist...got to be a retard not to. the problem is their own reelection in 2018. they'll carefully weigh how opposing or supporting him affect their reelection chances. its better from their perspective to let him fail so the tide is firmly for impeachment and then act.
Yeah, I can see why the GOP politicians are playing wait-and-see. I wonder why his supporters don't see it yet, particularly his supporters on this forum.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:20 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Yeah, I can see why the GOP politicians are playing wait-and-see. I wonder why his supporters don't see it yet, particularly his supporters on this forum.

my opinion: most of those that voted for him fall under 3 categories:

1. concerned about unchecked, illegal immigration that's affecting them job wise or other aspects and they want it to stop
2. hate political environment in washington and wants an "outsider" who can get things done aka draining the swamp
3. white supremacists/sympathisers that like he's acting like a white supremacist himself and is on their side

group 1 maybe mollified with his recent actions on immigration but 2's gotta see the writing on the wall with his hires. group 3 are the dumbest motherfuckers typically and must comprise a large percentage of fools that still have blinders. but ability to admit mistakes doesnt come easy to most ppl, am sure they're loathe to admit they were hoodwinked and will continue supporting him till majority of leaders they trust tell them he sold them down the river. jmo

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down