Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Sara

4 posters

Go down

To Sara Empty To Sara

Post by Maria S Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:08 pm

Sara,

Before you dive deeper into bestiality..let's see if I can keep your interests hovering just around humans just for some time!

The moment I read about these dynamic marriages in TamilNadu..could not help but think that you may be interested..As you know it's not all bad and depressing when it comes to Indian culture-subcultures..well, you are always so dynamic (even your new screen name is much too dynamic for me- I can't call you by it!), not to mention your dynamic persona:)

Anyways..since these are "progressive marriages" (no dowry, no mangalsutra, there is gender equality and sexual freedom, widows getting remarried and it's all open!)..as long as it does not turn into a dynamic orgy..I mean the solemn occasion- dynamic people overdoing it..it's all good:)

So, what do think about this Sara?

Last edited by Maria S on Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

To Sara Empty Re: To Sara

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:10 pm

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:15 pm

For Angel: To Sara 459784477

It's hilarious!! Never seen this one before..thanks for the laughs!!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:17 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
To Sara 3077217049. Is this for real?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:42 pm

Maria,

This is too dynamic for me to accept.

BTW what is this sexy accompanying music at the end of the video clip?

I do not know think the Tamil women who lived during the "kannagi" era went around hugging men in such a tight manner.

What next?

Does "Father" Gabriel get to sleep with the "bride" on the first night?

If people want to get married without any silly meaningless religious rituals and lavish spending etc, all they have to do is to go to the registrar's offce with a few friends who are willing to serve as the witness. That would have been the decent thing to do.

This group is nothing but a cult.

"Father" Gabriel exhorted everyone in the marriage hall to think, think and think critically.

If the people who came to this farce of marriage had really done that before, they would not have suspended their critical faculties and participated in this "koolaid" tamasha.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:06 pm

Maria,

This word "Azhagi" caught my attention long back even when I was like 13 years old. I used to go to a Municipality library which was near my home in Tambaram. I used to read Tamil newspapers like "Dhinathandhi" and "Dinamani".

Sometimes they used to carry news items like "10 Azhagagigal Kaidhu". i.e "10 Azhagis were arrested". I was wondering why these 10 women were getting arrested for being beautiful!

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:24 pm

Sara!

You too? Just because someone has a Christian name..does not make them a "Father" or "Mother"..I know the burden of that!

It's apparently Dr. Gabriel- a "CEO"..who does self-help seminars..nothing to do with religion. But, who knows..how far his touch therapy and other things go?Smile

Did the Psychedelic music get to you:) ? May be Dr. G supplies some other stuff which goes with it..

The "Azhagi" name thing is funny (ah..so that's the origin of your name:)..but, at least these newspapers gave them some dignity- atleast namesake! Now women proudly calls themselves all kinds of names and wear t-shirts announcing who they are (I saw "Santa's slut" and Santa's biggest Ho not too long ago- ok, the hohoho is a little haha!)..and proudly do it too..not to mention the media and how far they go!

Seriously, I too don't like lavish spending/wasting either..but, weddings are an exception (to often please elders)- to each her/his own! And times in TN have changed dramatically indeed (at least in some places).

Just posted this news item in good fun..they are overdoing it, imo too.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down