Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice Picture..... (TN Minister trying to stop Income Tax Raid at his home)

4 posters

Go down

Nice Picture..... (TN Minister trying to stop Income Tax Raid at his home) Empty Nice Picture..... (TN Minister trying to stop Income Tax Raid at his home)

Post by FluteHolder Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:17 pm

Nice Picture..... (TN Minister trying to stop Income Tax Raid at his home) 201704080113188314_Vijayapaskar-and-relatives-homes-Including-35-locations_SECVPF

This is from a Income tax raid done at a TN Minister's home. Wonder how the minister is stopping the CRPF officer with his hand. Is it because CRPF officer will not shoot him? I wish such raids (conducted on Karunanidhi/Stalin's homes too). 

http://www.dailythanthi.com/News/State/2017/04/08011341/Vijayapaskar-and-relatives-homes-Including-35-locations.vpf

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Nice Picture..... (TN Minister trying to stop Income Tax Raid at his home) Empty Re: Nice Picture..... (TN Minister trying to stop Income Tax Raid at his home)

Post by TruthSeeker Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 pm

I thought SIs were honest folks. Till I realized that corruption and greed is where money is. Karnataka and TN appear very corrupt.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Nice Picture..... (TN Minister trying to stop Income Tax Raid at his home) Empty Re: Nice Picture..... (TN Minister trying to stop Income Tax Raid at his home)

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:55 pm

We all have our misconceptions tooth. I thought Gujarati Hindus were a peaceable people until Godhra happened. I thought Sardars were a much loved people until so many of them were hacked to death following Indira's assassination.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:05 pm

Corruption in Karnataka and TN post demonitization is an eye opener. Looks like all Govt officers/MLAs in Karnataka are worse than Congress at Center, when it comes to corruption. An educated state like TN, may have fallen in love with Late Jaya, but even she died with corruption charges - PROVED. Its a shame. If education and awarreness cannot control a human's tendency to be corrupt then what can? Are Indians inherently of corrupt mindset? TN and Karnataka are the most corrupt states right now.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:47 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:We all have our misconceptions tooth. I thought Gujarati Hindus were a peaceable people until Godhra happened. I thought Sardars were a much loved people until so many of them were hacked to death following Indira's assassination.
gujarati hindus are amongst the most bigoted people ever.they will date but never marry outside of their culture. even kids who grew up here live in extended families throughout their lives.

like for example all the southern kids I know break away from the parents at 17 and have their own families and when the parents retire they make sure they're in the same house or adjacent houses cuz they want to take care of their parents. but gujaratis never leave the home cuz they're too worried to spend that extra money. they're not just family, they're a family business, hence their extended famileis.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down