Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got banned

3 posters

Go down

I got banned  Empty I got banned

Post by harharmahadev Sun May 08, 2011 4:49 pm

I used to frequent another desi forum. The mods of that site banned me for apparently no reason. I guess they were upset by my smart alecky responses. In fact, they got so pissed they blocked my home and work ip. Haha.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

I got banned  Empty Re: I got banned

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 7:25 am

ROFL. which forum was this?

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Mon May 09, 2011 9:27 am

echarcha.com...

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by dirty Sat May 14, 2011 3:44 am

err........... No he got banned because he did the same thing there . Tried to promote his webiste after failing miserably in his venture. That failed he tried to pull away some members. He may do the same here ...........

Give people some nice carrots to promote his website and when they get hooked , he bites them . Not Vampire style...... not in the neck ...... in the back ...........

I havenot read through all the posts here but that his MO. Beware when you see that .

dirty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 4:04 am

thanks for letting me know how dumb you guys in echarcha.com really are. i was about to join there but now i know better. harharmahadev is welcome to pull members from here. this site is unmoderated. but he is entreated to stay here (also). he is a valuable contributor.

Back to top Go down

Post by dirty Sat May 14, 2011 4:23 am

Oh no problem . We like it that way. We are all dumb and completely retarded compared to all the geniuses here .........
We will be very uncomfortable if you joined. Please dont...... We can not handle that shining auroa of light .......... Damn! I can't see..........

dirty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 4:35 am

dirty wrote:Oh no problem . We like it that way. We are all dumb and completely retarded compared to all the geniuses here .........
We will be very uncomfortable if you joined. Please dont......

no problem. may i invite you to stay here? you will find this place interesting. not all of us are rude like me. i am an exception (or maybe the only other exception after harharmahadev) here. needless to say, i do not speak for everyone here.

We can not handle that shining auroa of light .......... Damn! I can't see..........

aurora, aura or arora? Very Happy you can edit within ten minutes of your post. if you edit i will edit this out too.

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Sun May 15, 2011 5:45 pm

dirty wrote:err........... No he got banned because he did the same thing there . Tried to promote his webiste after failing miserably in his venture. That failed he tried to pull away some members. He may do the same here ...........

Give people some nice carrots to promote his website and when they get hooked , he bites them . Not Vampire style...... not in the neck ...... in the back ...........

I havenot read through all the posts here but that his MO. Beware when you see that .

hehe !! Why are you guys so insecure? Are you worried that all members will run away?

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sun May 15, 2011 6:35 pm

dirty wrote:Oh no problem . We like it that way. We are all dumb and completely retarded compared to all the geniuses here .........
We will be very uncomfortable if you joined. Please dont...... We can not handle that shining auroa of light .......... Damn! I can't see..........

I agree with HK. It was a dumb reason to ban him. You guys running a Soviet-style forum or what?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down