Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonu Nigam gets threat from Dawood's nephew due to azaan controversy

3 posters

Go down

Sonu Nigam gets threat from Dawood's nephew due to azaan controversy Empty Sonu Nigam gets threat from Dawood's nephew due to azaan controversy

Post by ashdoc Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:54 am

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Sonu Nigam gets threat from Dawood's nephew due to azaan controversy Empty Re: Sonu Nigam gets threat from Dawood's nephew due to azaan controversy

Post by ashdoc Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:56 am

I think Sonu Nigam is mad to get into azaan controversy . His career could be in threat because Dawood controls the film industry . Even his life could be in danger . 

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Sonu Nigam gets threat from Dawood's nephew due to azaan controversy Empty Re: Sonu Nigam gets threat from Dawood's nephew due to azaan controversy

Post by southindian Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:08 am

ashdoc wrote:I think Sonu Nigam is mad to get into azaan controversy . His career could be in threat because Dawood controls the film industry . Even his life could be in danger . 
Sonu Nigam had said, "Azaans, Aartis are fine. Loudspeakers need to shut down".

What's wrong in that?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:23 am

I am sure, Zakir Naik's & Aurangajeb's sishya won't comment on Sonu Nigam........

In India, the tail wags the dog and it won't let anything change. Adityanath is a gooda and anything good he may be doing is because Aurangajeb worshipped Kafir lingams and Jalaluddin licked Krshna's toes.......

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down