Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chhadi Re Chhadi Kaisi Gale Me Padi

Go down

Chhadi Re Chhadi Kaisi Gale Me Padi Empty Chhadi Re Chhadi Kaisi Gale Me Padi

Post by confuzzled dude Mon May 01, 2017 9:22 pm

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Chhadi Re Chhadi Kaisi Gale Me Padi Empty Re: Chhadi Re Chhadi Kaisi Gale Me Padi

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 10:18 pm

this song brings so many memories... of my nanny's husband. they used to live with us, and this was one of his favorite songs. One of the early influences of my life. Taught me a lot of things. So full of philosophy. Deeply religious. Honest and khuddar. A hot headed proud rajput. Even my dad used to gauge his mood before asking him for any kinda help. Loved gardening and cooking with a passion. Cooked excellent chicken, mutton, fish. One of the best i have ever had. Used to cook meat on his dad's shraaddh, coz that's what he loved too. so that's what he will offer him on this day, traditions be damned. Used to make awesome cute small bouquet on our birthdays, it was his signature style. Not seen anyone make it like that. He showered me lots and lots of love. Took me to zoos. Played with me. Used to give me horse rides. Put me on his feet when I was small enough, and fly me in air. They didn't have kids, so I got all their attention. I was very close to them too. Once a guest insulted her (and their adopted son), and I cried so much that my bhabhi made them go and apologize to her. 
I had last met him two years ago. He passed away last year. Whenever I think of him, and the nice things he did, i feel such a deep sense of pain and loss. Guess so far, he is the only person who i knew almost all my life on a daily basis, and who is now no more.

Back to top Go down