Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today's theories on who is killing threads

4 posters

Go down

Today's theories on who is killing threads Empty Today's theories on who is killing threads

Post by charvaka Sun May 08, 2011 9:49 pm

I went there a couple times today, and here are the theories advanced today:

1. Someone from here is killing threads there -- Seva
  2. Sulekha.com is killing threads -- Seva
  3. BanwariLOL is killing threads -- Kripamaya
  4. QB is killing threads -- Uppili, Kripamaya
  5. QB is NOT killing threads -- Seva
  6. Some really bad person from here is killing threads -- QB
Looks like we need Byomkesh Bakshi.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Today's theories on who is killing threads Empty Re: Today's theories on who is killing threads

Post by charvaka Sun May 08, 2011 9:51 pm

charvaka wrote:I went there a couple times today, and here are the theories advanced today:

Oh, my own theory? I think there are at least three different thread-killers in action. At least one of them is QB.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Today's theories on who is killing threads Empty Re: Today's theories on who is killing threads

Post by confuzzled dude Sun May 08, 2011 10:01 pm

charvaka wrote:
charvaka wrote:I went there a couple times today, and here are the theories advanced today:

Oh, my own theory? I think there are at least three different thread-killers in action. At least one of them is QB.

What about the other 2 handles?!

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 08, 2011 10:13 pm

QB was focussing on the posts/thread that she figured were referring to her. Perhaps it became too obvious, and now kills all the threads. Why ? Bcz, she (thinks) is so so smart after using the <--!-- tag.

Reminds me of pOrkai Pandian story.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun May 08, 2011 10:13 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:What about the other 2 handles?!
Not sure. I am inclined to believe they belong to long-time enemies of QB. The legendary AS is very likely one of them. The third handle could be the same guy, or another guy who stalks QB.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun May 08, 2011 10:15 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:QB was focussing on the posts/thread that she figured were referring to her. Perhaps it became too obvious, and now kills all the threads. Why ? Bcz, she (thinks) is so so smart after using the <--!-- tag.

Reminds me of pOrkai Pandian story.
True, that's possible too! One thing I observed was that one of them didn't know how to kill the threads after the botched "fix" that Sulekha did. The one who knew then taught the other person. (It's basically <<!!-- instead of <!--.) Of course, all this could be drama perpetrated by the uber-intelligent CEO to fool observers like me.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 08, 2011 10:22 pm

Yes... when i went to "observe" CH, I observed a couple of hit and misses indicating the struggle of the "killer"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon May 09, 2011 12:02 am

charvaka wrote:
Not sure. I am inclined to believe they belong to long-time enemies of QB. The legendary AS is very likely one of them. The third handle could be the same guy, or another guy who stalks QB.

I believe those douchebags are members of this forum now.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon May 09, 2011 12:07 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
charvaka wrote:

Which ones, do you think?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 12:19 am

**yawns**

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 2:57 am

sevenji, you did manage to attract moti. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 2:59 am

charvaka wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
charvaka wrote:

Which ones, do you think?

he might be talking about himself. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon May 09, 2011 3:11 am

he might be talking about himself. Razz[/quote]

>>> self-knowledge is a good thing
Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon May 09, 2011 12:10 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

he might be talking about himself. Razz

touché. Anyway, wonderful logic, anyone who doesn't agree with the theories of new CH must be from the other camp, a sure sign of insecurity, eh!

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 12:19 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

he might be talking about himself.

touché. Anyway, wonderful logic, anyone who doesn't agree with the theories of new CH must be from the other camp, a sure sign of insecurity, eh!

not at all. we are still waiting to hear your thoughts on who the killers might be so that we can publicly stone them here. will you oblige?

p.s. your logic baffles me Razz and, also, we still do not have a theory or opinion on whether the killers are registered and actively participating here. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon May 09, 2011 12:26 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

he might be talking about himself.

not at all. we are still waiting to hear your thoughts on who the killers might be so that we can publicly stone them here. will you oblige?

p.s. your logic baffles me Razz

Going by your track record, you're one of the primary suspects, btw, muchocricket used to be my previous handle, somehow, I managed to hose that account so the need for the new handle (just fyi)

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon May 09, 2011 12:33 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:muchocricket used to be my previous handle, somehow, I managed to hose that account so the need for the new handle (just fyi)
That's exactly what I thought yesterday! I am getting scary good at this. (Only, I thought of JBF when I first saw Uppili's handle here.)
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 12:00 am

confuzzled dude wrote:Going by your track record, you're one of the primary suspects

i suppose by "track record" you mean my CH hacking background. you are welcome to think of me as prime suspect. as i said in old CH to kripamaya, at this stage it hardly matters who is doing it. so it could be me -- same difference. there is no need for me to defend myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down