Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there more to the story than what is reported?

3 posters

Go down

Is there more to the story than what is reported? Empty Is there more to the story than what is reported?

Post by MulaiAzhagi Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:54 pm

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/indian-couples-norway-nightmare-kids-taken-away-for-feeding-with-hands-167660?pfrom=home-topstories

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Is there more to the story than what is reported? Empty Re: Is there more to the story than what is reported?

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:01 pm

As a rule, every news is a suspect unless you hear from both the sides. This seems to be only the parents' version. I don't know why NDTV would report it w/o even trying to get a word from the child services, even if that word was, 'no comments'.

Back to top Go down

Is there more to the story than what is reported? Empty Re: Is there more to the story than what is reported?

Post by doofus_maximus Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:11 pm

The father is my friend's class mate from Bengal. He told me about this few weeks ago and we all signed a petition and sent it to Indian consulate in Chicago.

Last I heard, Indian govt was trying hard to get the kids back. Never followed it up. Sad to see that they still haven't got the kids back.

PS: I don't who is at fault. I signed the petition because my friend vouched for the couple.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:04 pm

God help them. It's so outragious.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down