Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess who Gingrich wants in his administration

3 posters

Go down

Guess who Gingrich wants in his administration Empty Guess who Gingrich wants in his administration

Post by charvaka Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:11 pm

Gingrich says: Certainly, she’s one of the people I’d call on for advice. I would ask
her to consider taking a major role in the next administration if I’m
president...

http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-haberman/2012/01/gingrich-id-like-palin-in-my-administration-111341.html
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Guess who Gingrich wants in his administration Empty Re: Guess who Gingrich wants in his administration

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:34 pm

can't believe this hypocrite/idiot put such a stranglehold of Billy boy back in the day.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Guess who Gingrich wants in his administration Empty Re: Guess who Gingrich wants in his administration

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:45 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:can't believe this hypocrite/idiot put such a stranglehold of Billy boy back in the day.

he's a hypocrite for so many reasons. where do we even get started! the guy who tried to derail billy boy's presidency we come to learn would shame billy boy when it comes to seeking variety in warm places to stick his cucumber. but that's just the start. he proudly proclaims his role in drafting legislation in the reagan era to bring capital gains tax rates down and now turns around and whines about romney using precisely those very laws to his advantage. this is just the start. i'd be the happiest man alive if he manages to derail romney. yes i've changed my opinion. running against him and winning is a sure thing for obama.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:45 pm

charvaka wrote:Gingrich says: Certainly, she’s one of the people I’d call on for advice. I would ask
her to consider taking a major role in the next administration if I’m
president...

http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-haberman/2012/01/gingrich-id-like-palin-in-my-administration-111341.html

she can be the ambassador to russia. or maybe gingrich has something different in mind. maybe he'll nicely ask callista if she is averse to his seeking some alaskan lovin.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:13 pm

the evangelicals don't want to vote for romney because they're uncomfortable that he belongs to a religion which promoted polygamy once. so instead they're turning to a man who wanted to practice polygamy once. hahaho,..cough, splutter.. hahaho.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:36 pm

I don't know the timeline of his dalliances. But I hypothesize that his crusade against Billy boy had a lot of fans and women fawning over him in a weird sense.

sorry..my theory is too funny to be quiet.. hahahahaha
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:20 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:the evangelicals don't want to vote for romney because they're uncomfortable that he belongs to a religion which promoted polygamy once. so instead they're turning to a man who wanted to practice polygamy once. hahaho,..cough, splutter.. hahaho.
lol! The important difference is that Newt didn't really want to marry Callista. He was ok with an open marriage... if only Mrs. Gingrich #2 had consented, he would have preserved the sanctity of the sacred institution of marriage by staying married to her (and having his wife "share" him with any interested ladies). It is all her fault.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:07 pm

i was listening to NPR last evening and they interviewed this volunteer with 3 kids who drove from GA to IA and then followed the campaign to SC.

She says, she believes Newt because he must have asked forgiveness from GOD.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down