Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Republican Congressman wants to settle Obamacare debate with a duel

2 posters

Go down

Republican Congressman wants to settle Obamacare debate with a duel Empty Republican Congressman wants to settle Obamacare debate with a duel

Post by Idéfix Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:35 pm

One more Republican in Congress who talks irresponsibly about gun violence...
https://thinkprogress.org/gop-congressman-blames-health-care-struggle-on-repugnant-republican-female-senators-ca4a2f32c5d7 wrote:“Some of the people that are opposed to this [i.e., repealing Obamacare] — there are some female senators from the northeast,” Farenthold said. “If it was a guy from south Texas I might ask them to step outside and settle this Aaron Burr-style.”

It appears Farenthold was referring to Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME). Collins is the only female Republican senator from the northeast, and last week, she announced she will vote against a motion to allow the Senate to debate repealing Obamacare unless a replacement bill is in place. Other Republican female Senators, including Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) and Shelly Moore-Capito (R-WV), have opposed various versions of the Republican plan.
This Texas Republican does not know that Alaska and West Virginia are not in the northeast. What is it about Texas Republicans that makes them pick stupid people to govern them?

I don't expect Republicans on this forum to criticize Farenthold. I expect them to make excuses for this behavior and justify it, throw up distractions about unrelated matters, or ignore it altogether.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Republican Congressman wants to settle Obamacare debate with a duel Empty Re: Republican Congressman wants to settle Obamacare debate with a duel

Post by garam_kuta Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:48 pm

Clearly, they don't seem to favor the 'wussy iyer' types of northeast, huh? Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Republican Congressman wants to settle Obamacare debate with a duel Empty Re: Republican Congressman wants to settle Obamacare debate with a duel

Post by Idéfix Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:38 pm

The female Republican senator from the northeast had some thoughts about our hero today..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/07/25/senators-on-hot-mic-trump-is-crazy-im-worried/

“Did you see the one who challenged me to a duel?” Collins asks.

“I know,” Reed replies. “Trust me. Do you know why he challenged you to a duel? ‘Cause you could beat the s— out of him.”

“Well, he’s huge,” Collins replies. “And he — I don’t mean to be unkind, but he’s so unattractive it’s unbelievable.”

“Did you see the picture of him in his pajamas next to this Playboy bunny?” she continues, referring to an infamous photo of Farenthold, below.

https://twitter.com/MissBeaE/status/889879120863272961/photo/1
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down