Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything less than a 4-0 will be a disappointment - Clarke

4 posters

Go down

Anything less than a 4-0 will be a disappointment - Clarke Empty Anything less than a 4-0 will be a disappointment - Clarke

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:48 pm

Why not everyone is giving us a sound drubbing. Luckily we don't travel for next year and half by then everyone would've forgotten these wounds

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Anything less than a 4-0 will be a disappointment - Clarke Empty Re: Anything less than a 4-0 will be a disappointment - Clarke

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Next phoren trip is to SA in Dec 2013 - almost 2 years away.

By then, we would have forgotten the drubbing and even recapture #1 spot with the help of Beggardesh, SL, Zimby, paki (we can bribe them away).

And...and we will be super strong in DEc 2013 with SRT, SRT, Jr, Nohit Sharma, Kholi, etc.

BTW, guess who is prolific in scoring in Ranji.....Dinesh Karthik. May be we should get rid of Dhobi and bring him back - cant be worse.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Anything less than a 4-0 will be a disappointment - Clarke Empty Re: Anything less than a 4-0 will be a disappointment - Clarke

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:36 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Next phoren trip is to SA in Dec 2013 - almost 2 years away.

By then, we would have forgotten the drubbing and even recapture #1 spot with the help of Beggardesh, SL, Zimby, paki (we can bribe them away).

And...and we will be super strong in DEc 2013 with SRT, SRT, Jr, Nohit Sharma, Kholi, etc.

BTW, guess who is prolific in scoring in Ranji.....Dinesh Karthik. May be we should get rid of Dhobi and bring him back - cant be worse.

i can't wait for the day when sachin and sachinlet bat together.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:53 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i can't wait for the day when sachin and sachinlet bat together.

Me too. I just wanna see Sachinlet telling Sachin to go slow and get his 100th century than throw away his wicket. Go Sachin!

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down