Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

brian sullivan

Go down

brian sullivan  Empty brian sullivan

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:16 pm

A man walked out to the street and caught a taxi just going by. He got into the taxi and the cabbie said, "Perfect timing. You're just like Brian"  
Passenger: "Who?"  

Cabbie: "Brian Sullivan. He's a guy who did everything right all the time. Like my coming along when you needed a cab, things happen like that to Brian every single time."  

Passenger: "There are always a few clouds over everybody."  

Cabbie: "Not Brian. He was a terrific athlete. He could have won the Grand Slam at tennis. He could golf with the pros. He sang like an opera baritone and danced like a Broadway star and you should have heard him play the piano. He was an amazing guy."  

Passenger: "Sounds like he was something really special."  

Cabbie: "There's more. He had a memory like a computer. He remembered everybody's birthday. He knew all about wine, which foods to order and which fork to eat them with. He could fix anything. Not like me. I change a fuse and the whole street blacks out. But Brian, he could do everything right."  

Passenger: "Wow. Some guy then."  

Cabbie: "He always knew the quickest way to go in traffic and avoid traffic jams. Not like me, I always seem to get stuck in them. But Brian, he never made a mistake and he really knew how to treat a woman and make her feel good. He would never answer her back even if she was in the wrong; and his clothing was always immaculate, shoes polished too. He was the perfect man! He never made a mistake. No one could ever measure up to Brian Sullivan."  

Passenger: "An amazing fellow. How did you meet him?"  

Cabbie: "Well, I never 
actually met Brian. He died. I'm married to his bloody widow."

Back to top Go down

brian sullivan  Empty Re: brian sullivan

Post by Kris Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:12 am

>>>LOL!

Kris

Back to top Go down