Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just watching a program on Swacch Bharat on NDTV......

Go down

Just watching a program on Swacch Bharat on NDTV...... Empty Just watching a program on Swacch Bharat on NDTV......

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:20 am

......brought back memories.....

Several years ago, when I attended an international conference in India, two Indian scientists, who didn't find accommodation, asked whether I was willing to share the suite (that the organizers reserved for my use) with them. I agreed after consulting the organizers. The two didn't know how to use the toilets properly. After defecating (and plugging the toilet), they cleaned their behinds on the floor! I went and unplugged the toilet and flushed the floor so that I can use the washroom. One of the guys was a Punjabi and the other, a UP bhaiyya. They thought that I didn't know Hindi. I heard them making fun of me (that I went all the way to the West to learn how to clean toilets). I should have thrown the bastards out but I didn't. Modi's Swacch Bharat campaign should include educating morons like those two......

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down