Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BJP leader Uma Bharti says Diggy Raja is like her elder brother, will join him at the end of his Narmada Parikrama if invited

Go down

BJP leader Uma Bharti says Diggy Raja is like her elder brother, will join him at the end of his Narmada Parikrama if invited Empty BJP leader Uma Bharti says Diggy Raja is like her elder brother, will join him at the end of his Narmada Parikrama if invited

Post by Guest Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:59 pm

On the issue of Congress general secretary Digvijaya Singh’s ongoing Narmada Parikrama, Bharti said “Singh and his family is very religious. I don’t want to make any political comment on it.

“If he invites me for the bhandara (feast) normally organised after the successful completion of yatra, I will certainly take part in it. He is like an elder brother to me and I wish best wishes to both him and his wife on the occasion.”

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/reservation-must-for-benefit-of-oppressed-uma-bharti/story-MPWgdc2HlsERT7G0vgX0bO.html

Back to top Go down