Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indian cricketer Zaheer Khan becomes the new poster boy of H-M synthesis

Go down

Indian cricketer Zaheer Khan becomes the new poster boy of H-M synthesis  Empty Indian cricketer Zaheer Khan becomes the new poster boy of H-M synthesis

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:16 pm

Sagarika Ghatge and cricketer fiance Zaheer Khan had a registered marriage on Thursday morning. It will be followed by a grand reception for celebs and cricketers on November 27 in Mumbai’s Taj Mahal Palace and Tower. There will also be a cocktail party and mehndi ceremony ahead of the grand reception. At the ceremony, Sagarika looked stunning in an orange sari with a maroon embroidered blouse as Zaheer also donned a traditional ensemble.

Pictures of the new couple were shared online by Anjana Sharma, the Head of Business and Brand marketing for Zaheer Khan’s Prosport Fitness Studio....

The couple announced their engagement in May this year. “I am very very happy that I am going to spend the rest of my life with the right person. Quite excited that he is the one, and I will be spending my life with him,” she said.

“With him, the reason I feel most connected is that he understands me. Definitely, he’s a friend first, and everything (else) later. I feel that’s the most important thing one needs in their partner,” Sagarika said of Zaheer. “He’s the same caring, loving and protective person that he always has been. Of course, now there’re things that we sit down and discuss together, because there’re so many more topics we have to talk about as a family. Only those things have changed.”

http://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/sagarika-ghatge-zaheer-khan-are-married-now-see-pics/story-P1zShvVAvf8drp5fWrzlDK.html

Back to top Go down