Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eminent actor Prakash Raj launches a scathing attack on NaMo and Shah: "They are not Hindus"

2 posters

Go down

Eminent actor Prakash Raj launches a scathing attack on NaMo and Shah: "They are not Hindus" Empty Eminent actor Prakash Raj launches a scathing attack on NaMo and Shah: "They are not Hindus"

Post by Guest Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:33 am

Actor Prakash Raj on Thursday launched a scathing attack against Prime Minister Narendra Modi for staying silent over the recent attacks taking place under the garb of religious sensitivities in the country. “They call me anti-Hindu but I am anti-Modi, anti-Shah, anti-Hegde. They are not Hindus. People who support killing are not Hindus,” the actor said.

Speaking at the India Today South Conclave in Hyderabad, the actor who has often criticised the government in the past said, “When Gauri Lankesh was killed, some people celebrated the murder. These were people who were being followed by PM Modi. Whether I have voted for him or not, he is my prime minister. He must speak up against these people. He must pull up his minister for saying that they are here to change the Constitution.” Union Minister Anantkumar Hegde in December had created a controversy when he said that the BJP had come to power to “change the Constitution” and would do so in the “near future”.

“My prime minister should ask his minister, an elected, mandated minister, not to say that a religion should be wiped out from the earth. That is not Hinduism. If my prime minister does not ask his minister to shut up, then I am asking (sic) my prime minister you are also not a Hindu. The person who supports killing, cannot be a Hindu.”...

Prakash Raj, a National award winner, has been criticising the government on his twitter handle. He has also launched #justasking campaign where he has questioned the government over the delay in the winter session, Tippu Sultan controversy and the recently concluded Gujarat polls. He also took a jibe against the BJP workers in Karnataka who sprinkled cow urine on the stage after his speech.

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/prakash-raj-attacks-pm-modi-says-i-am-anti-modi-anti-shah-anti-hegde-they-are-not-hindus-5030436/

Back to top Go down

Eminent actor Prakash Raj launches a scathing attack on NaMo and Shah: "They are not Hindus" Empty Re: Eminent actor Prakash Raj launches a scathing attack on NaMo and Shah: "They are not Hindus"

Post by Seva Lamberdar Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:40 pm

there is nothing eminent or significant about a person making a scathing verbal attack if he has spent his life as a movie actor mouthing words and dialogues written by others (script writers etc.).
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Eminent actor Prakash Raj launches a scathing attack on NaMo and Shah: "They are not Hindus" Empty Re: Eminent actor Prakash Raj launches a scathing attack on NaMo and Shah: "They are not Hindus"

Post by Guest Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:50 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:there is nothing eminent or significant about a person making a scathing verbal attack if he has spent his life as a movie actor mouthing words and dialogues written by others (script writers etc.).

did u read the last para of the news report. it says he is a national award winner (for his acting).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:06 pm

also:

The actor defended his stand. "When you can call me anti-Hindu, I have every right to say you are not Hindu," he said.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/i-am-not-anti-hindu-i-am-anti-modi-says-actor-prakash-raj-1801905

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:40 pm

Doucheman is not satisfied with the below elections results that were shoved up his ass in 2014 India and 2017 Gujarat. He wants much more from Karnataka. For the next few weeks / months, he will going to be panting like a bitch begging for more of the below from Karnataka. LOL!

Eminent actor Prakash Raj launches a scathing attack on NaMo and Shah: "They are not Hindus" Cactus-polaskia-chip-chip

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down