Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump made best attempts to hang on President Obama's coattails

4 posters

Go down

Trump made best attempts to hang on President Obama's coattails Empty Trump made best attempts to hang on President Obama's coattails

Post by southindian Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:53 am

On every 2017 positive news, economic, jobs, pay-rise, Trump showcased them as his achievements and forgot to say, Thanks President Obama.

Trump's State of the Union: Not a Night for Facts

southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Trump made best attempts to hang on President Obama's coattails Empty Re: Trump made best attempts to hang on President Obama's coattails

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:58 am

Trump has spent a lifetime taking credit for being very rich. Did you know if he had simply invested his inheritance in an index fund, he would have been wealthier now than he claims to be? His entire career has been taking an inheritance and producing less-than-market returns on it, and taking credit for the whole thing.

Stealing credit where none is due is his specialty. Stealing credit from Obama is just extra special, because, you know, you know what I am talking about, don't you? I am wink-wink nod-nodding like our president does! You know it, I know it, he knows it, everybody knows it!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Trump made best attempts to hang on President Obama's coattails Empty Re: Trump made best attempts to hang on President Obama's coattails

Post by silvermani Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:41 pm

Idéfix wrote:Trump has spent a lifetime taking credit for being very rich. Did you know if he had simply invested his inheritance in an index fund, he would have been wealthier now than he claims to be? His entire career has been taking an inheritance and producing less-than-market returns on it, and taking credit for the whole thing.

Stealing credit where none is due is his specialty. Stealing credit from Obama is just extra special, because, you know, you know what I am talking about, don't you? I am wink-wink nod-nodding like our president does! You know it, I know it, he knows it, everybody knows it!

That's an interesting fact, thanks for posting this. That being said, as a President he is still way better than Hitlary and deserves Americans' gratitude.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:46 pm

silvermani wrote:That being said, as a President he is still way better than Hitlary
That is impossible to prove. Hillary is a lost has-been with no political future -- or present. Your God-Emperor won the election, get over it!

As for what Trump deserves: he deserves to be held accountable for his violations of the constitution and his obstruction of justice. If the arc of the moral universe is long, the arc of the political universe is longer. But I suspect Trump will get what he deserves in the end, whether that is Americans' gratitude or their scorn.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:13 pm

Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:That being said, as a President he is still way better than Hitlary
That is impossible to prove. Hillary is a lost has-been with no political future -- or present. Your God-Emperor won the election, get over it!

As for what Trump deserves: he deserves to be held accountable for his violations of the constitution and his obstruction of justice. If the arc of the moral universe is long, the arc of the political universe is longer. But I suspect Trump will get what he deserves in the end, whether that is Americans' gratitude or their scorn.
Bravo! Worth a Soapie award for being Soapbox worthy!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:17 pm

Idéfix wrote:

There is no need to prove, just like you don't need to "prove" that a bear shits in the woods. I had posted a laundry list of Hitlary's transgressions some time back. The next time you are on a necro-posting mission, spend some time searching for that post as well.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:48 pm

silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

There is no need to prove, just like you don't need to "prove" that a bear shits in the woods. I had posted a laundry list of Hitlary's transgressions some time back. The next time you are on a necro-posting mission, spend some time searching for that post as well.
You said Trump is better as a president than Hillary. Hillary has never been president. There is no possible way to compare the two as a president. It's quite simply really.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:51 pm

silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK!

Are you an asshole or mentally challenged? Or are you on drugs?

Where does Hillary come in for Donald, in his giving credit to President Obama for economic, jobs, stock market growth than US is seeing now?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:57 pm

Idéfix wrote:Trump has spent a lifetime taking credit for being very rich. Did you know if he had simply invested his inheritance in an index fund, he would have been wealthier now than he claims to be? His entire career has been taking an inheritance and producing less-than-market returns on it, and taking credit for the whole thing.

Donald took credit of Stock market rise even before he came to office. Smile Trump is a liar, a cheat, a bully and a man with black heart. A complete low-life.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down