Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

imran khan - still marrying people

Go down

imran khan - still marrying people  Empty imran khan - still marrying people

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:27 am

*sigh* when pak thrashed india once with the help of umpires (what year was that), when once an umpire rejected an appeal and imran khan smoldered in anger ... every time he paced around the field. aah the crush i had on him then. i still liked him when he was arrogant enough to say how HE won the world cup. Still good when he opened a hospital and then wow when he married a jew... then meh when he became a politician... God in the hell knows what he's doing now. Yet another crush you are now ashamed of. *sad*

methinks she's in a dupatta coz he doesn't want to look like her granpa in comparison...

https://www.ndtv.com/opinion/imran-khans-downfall-what-a-way-to-go-1816358

It all started with a hat, then came dupatta and now it's a burqa. https://twitter.com/penduProduction/status/965308030492512256 

imran khan - still marrying people  DWV2hw-XcAEEZoF

imran khan - still marrying people  DWZl_XaV4AA_bVj

Back to top Go down

imran khan - still marrying people  Empty Re: imran khan - still marrying people

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:10 am

"Imran's third wife, Bushra, 44, was married to Khawar Farid Maneka, a senior customs official in Islamabad and is the mother of five children."

oh shoot, she's my age... so was his first wife, Jemima AND second wife Reham...

Back to top Go down

imran khan - still marrying people  Empty Re: imran khan - still marrying people

Post by Appalamma Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:38 pm

The topic should be people still marrying Imran Khan. Wink

Appalamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:10 pm

Appalamma wrote:The topic should be people still marrying Imran Khan. Wink

lol, i know!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down