Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hindian news for Kayal Vizhi....

4 posters

Go down

Hindian news for Kayal Vizhi.... Empty Hindian news for Kayal Vizhi....

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:41 am

....Evidence that those who don't speak (or understand) Hindi suffer in NI.....
....It is also possible that even educated people in NI don't speak in English with colleagues who don't understand Hindi (or speak in Hindian Inglees that none can follow).....

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/current-affairs/280218/perturbed-by-hindi-24-yr-old-doc-hangs-self-mother-says-wish-had-c.html

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Hindian news for Kayal Vizhi.... Empty Re: Hindian news for Kayal Vizhi....

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:26 am

for a change, you posted something worthwhile.

Coming to the subject matter, when these people come to South and speak to us in Hindi and looks educated, give them a thorough beating.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:15 pm

"Dr Krishna Prasath R, who was pursuing his PG course at the Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) in Chandigarh, allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself from the ceiling fan of his hostel room.

"Krishna Prasath had called his mother on Sunday and had said that he wanted to return home as he was not able to understand Hindi and was unable adjust with the new environment, according a HT report."

>>> It's a sad incident (24 yr. old guy pursuing postgraduate diploma in medicine committed suicide), but it can't be the language (Hindi) as to what happened to him. In the medical institute he had joined in Chandigarh, English is the main language of use and conversation. Even in the ordinary colleges in Chandigarh, I had seen undergraduate students conversing mostly in English. Perhaps he was simply not able to adjust to the new environment (away from home, Cheenai), or he might have found the new course not to his liking and capability. I serious doubt that the language issue had anything to do with it. Btw I once lived in Cheenai for about 3 months as a student-in-training (away from IIT KGP). I was not looking for anyone to talk to me in Hindi, Panjabi or Pahadi in Chennai or Pudupakkam (my training place). Moreover, not everyone in Chennai / TN knew or could speak to me in English and I did not know Tamil, but I still had a wonderful time during training and while travelling / going around Cheenai etc. and using only the English language.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:35 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:....Evidence that those who don't speak (or understand) Hindi suffer in NI.....
....It is also possible that even educated people in NI don't speak in English with colleagues who don't understand Hindi (or speak in Hindian Inglees that none can follow).....

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/current-affairs/280218/perturbed-by-hindi-24-yr-old-doc-hangs-self-mother-says-wish-had-c.html
This is actually funny.... Smile

Students from Tamil Nadu make the highest numbers attending medical colleges in Nepal for MBBS degree.

Reasons: MBBS in Nepal is cheap, which is way less than in Tamil Nadu. Students get the MBBS degree from Nepal, then take a college exam in SouthIndia for their MD.

Who the fuck cares about language issues? Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down