Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 Totally Normal Behaviors That Might Mean You're a Psychopath, According to Science

Go down

6 Totally Normal Behaviors That Might Mean You're a Psychopath, According to Science Empty 6 Totally Normal Behaviors That Might Mean You're a Psychopath, According to Science

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:11 am

http://mentalfloss.com/article/513402/6-totally-normal-behaviors-might-mean-youre-psychopath-according-science

let's see

1. YOU STUDIED BUSINESS.
nope. never got it

2. YOU DON'T CATCH YAWNS.
kinda trained myself how not to. 

3. YOU'RE A NIGHT OWL.
no. sometimes not even if i try, but rarely when in a group, i can, but not tried in a long time, so not sure

4. YOU LOVE EMINEM.
i do. but then i also love mush, so that cancels out, heh

5. YOU'RE CREATIVE.
not really

6. YOU'RE STILL FRIENDS WITH YOUR EXES.
with only 2 of them, and with one had reconnected a decade later...  Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

6 Totally Normal Behaviors That Might Mean You're a Psychopath, According to Science Empty Re: 6 Totally Normal Behaviors That Might Mean You're a Psychopath, According to Science

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:23 am

rasāsvāda wrote:http://mentalfloss.com/article/513402/6-totally-normal-behaviors-might-mean-youre-psychopath-according-science

let's see

1. YOU STUDIED BUSINESS.
nope. never got it

2. YOU DON'T CATCH YAWNS.
kinda trained myself how not to. (yawned just now reading this lol)

3. YOU'RE A NIGHT OWL.
no. sometimes not even if i try, but rarely when in a group, i can, but not tried in a long time, so not sure. Rarely when caught up in a book or a series.

4. YOU LOVE EMINEM.
i do. but then i also love mush, so that cancels out, heh

5. YOU'RE CREATIVE.
not really

6. YOU'RE STILL FRIENDS WITH YOUR EXES.
with only 2 of them, and with one had reconnected a decade later...  Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down