Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

roll call

3 posters

Go down

roll call Empty roll call

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:55 am

so dead in here... might as well change the name to tracy's blog, or something like that haha

Back to top Go down

roll call Empty Re: roll call

Post by FluteHolder Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:30 am

Yes. Not even... posts about DJT? Smile

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:33 pm

Still here. Watching with increasing alarm the direction this country is heading. Not much to cheer about other than the financial markets. Having been 100% in equities all these years in my retirement portfolio, retrenched to a 65 % equities 25% cash 10% bonds mix. Things may still continue on an upward trend for a while longer, but I have no reason to stick with the aggressive outlook any longer. Hope all is well with other regulars.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:45 pm

rasāsvāda wrote:so dead in here... might as well change the name to tracy's blog, or something like that haha
People posting under fake IDs and never revealing their true selves (names etc.) is also contributing to this situation as there are no personal connections between the posters.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:03 pm

dunno.. personal connection was the essence of this board, but i guess that caused way too much unrest. i am all for it, but i would rather stay a bit cold if that avoids unnecessary tensions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:17 am

rasāsvāda wrote:dunno.. personal connection was the essence of this board, but i guess that caused way too much unrest. i am all for it, but i would rather stay a bit cold if that avoids unnecessary tensions.
Just imagine, people having connection with others here only as long as and  according to the topic of the thread they are discussing, and knowing nothing else about other posters (not even their names or where they are located / living and what they do in real life).
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down