Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eye roll

Go down

eye roll Empty eye roll

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 3:14 pm

was browsing on laptop generally, and kids were playing on iPad/iPhone, and just talking nonsense which I generally tune out.... and then I heard daughter saying, '....and she was smoking drugs...'. and looked up at her quizzically. She goes, 'nothing. was just trying to get your attention. I been talking for last 5 minutes, and wanted to see if you are listening or not'.

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

eye roll Empty Re: eye roll

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 05, 2012 3:29 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:was browsing on laptop generally, and kids were playing on iPad/iPhone, and just talking nonsense which I generally tune out.... and then I heard daughter saying, '....and she was smoking drugs...'. and looked up at her quizzically. She goes, 'nothing. was just trying to get your attention. I been talking for last 5 minutes, and wanted to see if you are listening or not'.

Rolling Eyes

Kids take over where our parents left us off....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 4:47 am

She takes after you! Surprise

*eye roll*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 9:46 am

Lol! chromosomes, genes, dna, whatever....all that good stuff! We see a 13 yr old tracy here.
If i had a daughter, I wonder how she would've been and how I would've handled her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down