Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what's your Enneagram personality type

Go down

what's your Enneagram personality type Empty what's your Enneagram personality type

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:55 pm

https://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/test

mine is 9w8... 9 prominent, 8 sub personality. So basically I am a peacemaker who also loves to challenge people?  scratch

Someone said maybe I am a peacemaker at workplace and a challenger with those who I love, and thought it was idealistic. I thought that maybe I like to be a peacemaker as long as no one's controlling me haha.. 

Type 9 - The Peacemaker

Keeping peace and harmony

Nines essentially feel a need for peace and harmony. They tend to avoid conflict at all costs, whether it be internal or interpersonal. As the potential for conflict in life is virtually ubiquitous, the Nine's desire to avoid it generally results in some degree of withdrawal from life, and many Nines are, in fact, introverted. Other Nines lead more active, social lives, but nevertheless remain to some to degree "checked out," or not fully involved, as if to insulate themselves from threats to their peace of mind.

Type 8 - The Challenger

Taking charge, because they don't want to be controlled

Eights are essentially unwilling to be controlled, either by others or by their circumstances; they fully intend to be masters of their fate. Eights are strong willed, decisive, practical, tough minded and energetic. They also tend to be domineering; their unwillingness to be controlled by others frequently manifests in the need to control others instead

Back to top Go down

what's your Enneagram personality type Empty Re: what's your Enneagram personality type

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:12 pm

oh and took the other test too, for the variant... you guessed it  (the imaginary you who browsed that page, heh); it's sexual Very Happy

9w8
9sx

Back to top Go down