Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shariah for Hind

2 posters

Go down

Shariah for Hind Empty Shariah for Hind

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:34 pm

http://www.shariah4hind.com/

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Shariah for Hind Empty Re: Shariah for Hind

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:43 pm

MulaiAzhagi wrote:http://www.shariah4hind.com/

In my opinion, these crackpots are best ignored. They are no different from these guys:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalitstan.org

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:54 am

It is a Shame to see people like you being silent supporters of such hatred. A Muslim albeit even a moderate one should have the guts to oppose the extremists if his religion is being misinterpreted. I notably did not mention her because it is very clear Muslim Men's biggest incentive to take the world back to 10th century is the control they achieve over women.

This is 2011. How can we ignore it, especially when people of similar ideology are present through out India and are indoctrinated in the same ideology ?

How can we ignore it when it is the same ideology which was responsible for ethnic cleansing in Bangladesh , Pakistan and Indian state of J&K.?

Now the same ethnic cleansing is happening in West Bengal and Assam and Northern Kerala, using Salami tactics, one village at a time.

It is time for all Hindus and moderate Muslims to unite and fight this ideology. Many Muslims say these folks are just mis-interpreting their scriptures. If that is the case, then why don't they stand up and oppose these Islamic Supremacist Racists ? This is a question to which every democractic country that has non-muslim population is puzzled about.

Muslims come out and protest for pretty ordinary stuff happening in some other part of the world, but will do nothing when their own religion is hijacked by Political Islam to commit atrocities on Non-muslims.

The education system that Madrassas teach are to blame.

How many Madrassas teach the young kids about the atrocities and ethnic cleansing done in the name of Political Islam? If that is done, these young kids will grow up being respectful of other religions.

Modern world should have no place for such hatred, but looks like there are enough supporters for this kind of Islamic Supremacist Ideology.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:46 am

rawemotions wrote:It is a Shame to see people like you being silent supporters of such hatred. A Muslim albeit even a moderate one should have the guts to oppose the extremists if his religion is being misinterpreted. I notably did not mention her because it is very clear Muslim Men's biggest incentive to take the world back to 10th century is the control they achieve over women.

This is 2011. How can we ignore it, especially when people of similar ideology are present through out India and are indoctrinated in the same ideology ?

How can we ignore it when it is the same ideology which was responsible for ethnic cleansing in Bangladesh , Pakistan and Indian state of J&K.?

Now the same ethnic cleansing is happening in West Bengal and Assam and Northern Kerala, using Salami tactics, one village at a time.

It is time for all Hindus and moderate Muslims to unite and fight this ideology. Many Muslims say these folks are just mis-interpreting their scriptures. If that is the case, then why don't they stand up and oppose these Islamic Supremacist Racists ? This is a question to which every democractic country that has non-muslim population is puzzled about.

Muslims come out and protest for pretty ordinary stuff happening in some other part of the world, but will do nothing when their own religion is hijacked by Political Islam to commit atrocities on Non-muslims.

The education system that Madrassas teach are to blame.

How many Madrassas teach the young kids about the atrocities and ethnic cleansing done in the name of Political Islam? If that is done, these young kids will grow up being respectful of other religions.

Modern world should have no place for such hatred, but looks like there are enough supporters for this kind of Islamic Supremacist Ideology.

Rashmun posted Re:Flim Flam and Rashmun and Uppili on 4 yrs ago
...I do not believe violence is the *solution* to the problem of terrorism. The root causes have to be identified. I think some thinking should be done on the possibility of violent indoctrination taking place in some of the madarasas in India and Pakistan. I wonder whether it would be a good idea to close down or at least keep a watch on all madarasas, in particular on the syllabus/course curriculum taught in the madarasas. I wonder how Kemal Ataturk handled the problem of madarasas in Turkey. Please share your comments to my views.

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/flim-flam-and-rashmun-901328.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down