Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pain

Go down

pain Empty pain

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:50 am

this popped up on my FB, and hmm, makes so much sense. Never thought of it that way. But to think of it, almost all my past decisions in last 30 years, have somewhat been born out of pain, and boiled down to a simple choice - 'if i stay, the other would think it's ok to treat me this way, and if they DO treat me that way in future, it's on me, not them. So, do i really want to sign up for this?' nope. out. But it's only recently when i began to admit - 'sorry, but this is not working out. i am not strong enough. I can't handle this.', without getting into an argument of what's fair and what's rude. Probably not the best way to end a long term relationship, but it's the truth. You give your best shot, again and again, but there comes a time when the pain reaches its threshold, and it's ok to admit defeat. Feels lighter once you realize that and walk out.  

pain 69452543_10157617265227509_4275635772754755584_o.png?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQnDbkFipN3Exa70EfNDtBVI712UtUN5roSuvAZjgxL3BjPQO8N1qkaiVlRazPMkIn8&_nc_ht=scontent.fewr1-4

Back to top Go down

pain Empty Re: pain

Post by garam_kuta Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:06 pm

Excerpted from ÜNFINISHED" - an old thread of yours

Self-perceived dignity is the root cause of many separations among adults. it can even suppress expression of fear and despair, asking the other to stay. Cold logic is mostly an excuse, founded on profits of self interests. Rarely people envision guilt, that consumes one later - seems like a curse, I should think.

there is no other option but to deal with it in another life!! Cool

Unless, of course, there's absolute commitment, right in the beginning.....

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:32 pm

oh, thanks for reminding me of that thread. I talked about my own unfinished business. Back in Feb. hmm.  

Looks like whenever i have prayed a lot about things unfinished, and right after i make peace with it, some powers up there come down and finish it for me Smile heh. Has always happened. *touchwood* like a passing kind soul from the past who pays me a brief visit, and i get to finish off everything unfinished that i know of. When i truly loved someone, they always came back and made peace in one way or another. Sometimes, when it's not a friend who had hurt me and i am confused and angry, someone else steps in and helps me close on some questions and gives me some peace of mind. Many times after i make such posts, one friend or the other goes - 'oh u love to brag', but I am not bragging. am just being grateful. good feeling in my heart. A cruel thing someone can do to me is not to give me a closure, so i am glad when they do it, even if it's after a long time sometimes.

[deleted the rest of the story which had only half a context, and for a full context i would have had to go storytelling starting with my first bf. Will reserve that for another day]

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:32 am

wonderful! seems blessed forever.. keep it going, lady! keep it going!

hey, on the way you personally feel about those posts, indeed it's lovely the way you have put it -and as for folks m/discharacterizing it, DPML yaar! that'd stifle and suppress those joyful instances of feeling grateful and good.

keep it coming..I look forward to reading 'em!

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down