Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my middle aged thing

2 posters

Go down

my middle aged thing Empty my middle aged thing

Post by desi aunty Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:12 pm

so pretty much all my life i have had some aches and pains, minor stuff but i had it... and i would suffer or manage it myself, without the need of telling anyone else. 

but every since my friend passed away last month, all we had to hang on to was her husband telling us what happened, every thing she said and complained about in the last 10 minutes of her life. collected info from all people who were with her the night before, and what all was she saying about how she was feeling. 

so ever since then, if any damn thing is happening to me, i tell it to someone. like when i had severe heart burn, coupled with a muscle pull in chest, i murmured to son sitting next to me that i have a sharp shooting pain in my chest. neither one of us moved a muscle, but the fact was documented in his head, hopefully. likewise, i now communicate pretty much everything. nose blocked, tell. head hurt, tell. knee is shot, tell. the idea is, i should not die or go in coma and have people think i had no clue of what's coming. or atleast become a cautionary tale. but i might be taking it a little bit too far, i think. 

just now xh walked down for a quick drink of water

me: i have a stiff neck
he: *silence*.... stiff neck(?)
me: ya dunno why, and my head is also hurting, and my eyes are teary. actually my whole jaw and neck is stiff
he: *silence*... head is hurting (?)

then he rushed back upstairs after giving me excedrin. if xh and i are gonna grow old together, he has a tough life cut ahead of him, poor thing lol

desi aunty

Back to top Go down

my middle aged thing Empty Re: my middle aged thing

Post by Kris Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:24 pm

desi aunty wrote:“...but i might be taking it a little bit too far, i think”

>>>>> ya think? Smile

p.s. Everything will be fine. The Niners will win tomorrow and the universe will unfold as it should.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by desi aunty Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:53 pm

i am in it for the half time

desi aunty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down