Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random knowledge

2 posters

Go down

Random knowledge Empty Random knowledge

Post by desi aunty Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:44 pm

So someone recently told me she can spot a lesbian by spotting their nails, they keep them short. And I’m like ok so you mean they are not fashionable? Short hair, short nails, dressed like men? But I also keep my nails short. I can’t keep long nails for too long, coz I end up scratching my face a lot, and I have sometimes kept very short hair, so how do I come off as straight, or do I? And she goes, no, they HAVE to keep their nails short, especially the index and middle fingers. And I’m like Shocked ohh never thought of that. 
So ya. Things you don’t know coz you never had to.

desi aunty

Back to top Go down

Random knowledge Empty Re: Random knowledge

Post by Kris Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:59 pm

desi aunty wrote:So someone recently told me she can spot a lesbian by spotting their nails, they keep them short. And I’m like ok so you mean they are not fashionable? Short hair, short nails, dressed like men? But I also keep my nails short. I can’t keep long nails for too long, coz I end up scratching my face a lot, and I have sometimes kept very short hair, so how do I come off as straight, or do I? And she goes, no, they HAVE to keep their nails short, especially the index and middle fingers. And I’m like Shocked ohh never thought of that. 
So ya. Things you don’t know coz you never had to.
>> ok, didn’t think of the nails scenario. 
I remember a girl who worked with me in the school cafeteria who said she could figure out people’s orientation by looking at them.  
Anyway, don’t think anyone is going to mistake you, not that there is anything wrong with that. Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by desi aunty Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:59 pm

i used to be sharp about it, when i worked in NY. now i am slowly becoming a dense desi aunty, who embarrasses her kids all the time lol.

desi aunty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down