Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A date from hell

4 posters

Go down

A date from hell Empty A date from hell

Post by MulaiAzhagi Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:41 pm

Of late Sanjay had been feeling lonely. He was a 30 year old guy. His luck with women was only sporadic. He came across Katherine who has been friendly. She worked in a different department. Her job involved a lot of writing. Sanjay sought her help when he had to write some proposals. He was wondering whether it would be good idea to ask her out. Having gone to IIT Madras, he had a quantitative bent of mind. His mind started doing cost-benefit analysis. Katherine weighed at least 190 pounds. She was in her 40s. So the chances of her getting pregnant was almost none. Plus being fat, she would not have had many dates. It was quite likely she was free from STD. He was also intrigued after having watched a Jerry Springer's special on Black men with fat white women fetish.

Kathy agreed to go out with Sanjay. After work, they went to the American Cafe near the Union Station. She ordered some dish with artichokes in it. The poor desi being a money watcher made the ultimate sacrifice. He restricted his meal to only a garden sandwich and a cup of coffee. She ordered one more item, an expensive one. No wonder she is fat, Sanjay told himself.

"Bob said nice things about you Sanjay," Kathy said. Bob was his boss. "You talked to Bob about me? Why?", Sanjay was really irked. 'Well I don't go out with a man unless I get some good referrals about him." Sanjay really got mad. He thought he was doing a favor to this fat pig by asking her out. She behaved as if she was a beauty queen who can afford to be pick and choose men. But Sanjay calmed down, kept his eyes on the prize. The night was still young.

Suddenly Kathy took her cell phone. "Did you take her out? Did she have her dinner yet?" A barrage of questions. Poor Sanjay. He kind of figured out that some kind of pet was involved. Kathy had called the kid who lived next door. The teenager took a liking to Kathy's dog, volunteered to take the pet out and feed it in the evenings.

Now Sanjay found out how to broach the subject. There it was a perfect line necessary for setting the ball in motion. "Let me come to your house to see your dog,", he told kathy in a quiet voice.

"I hardly know you Sanjay. Will you respect me?," She asked.

"I have always respected you." Sanjay always had an answer for these kinds of questions.

"OK. Tell me something about India. I heard that there are a lot of factions there." A serious look on her face. Sanjay figured out why she was in a hurry to learn about India. Kathy had to convince herself that she knew the guy she was going to sleep with.

Finally she asked a very profound question Sanjay never in his wildest dreams imagined one day someone will pose him.

"Who are you?"

"I am Sanjay". That was all he could come up with.

Sanjay picked up the check.

To his horror, the woman asked the waiter for a doggy bag. She wanted to finish the large portions she was struggling with. Sanjay could not stand the gluttony he had to witness.

Kathy excused herself to go to the bathroom. The virile man in him was waiting for the big moment. He knew where lived. It would take an hour, he calculated. "Be patient," he told himself.

But then he saw her behind just a foot from his eyes. It was a ghastly sight. It was if two 100 pound gunny bags was stiched together. What a nauseating feeling. He was obviously revolted by the thought of embracing her fat ass. Love making? Oh my GOD. Even fat has its limits.

The powder room visit took a while. "Kathy, my brother just called. He lives in Richmond. He is coming tonight and going to spend some time with me. Sorry we will have to do it some other time."

She was really disappointed. But Sanjay had never felt so relieved before.

A couple of days later, Kathy called. "Sanjay, do you have a wife in India?" He did not expect this one before. "Why?" She said " because you gave a starnge look when I told you I made some enquiries about you."

Sanjay told himself "I needed that."

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

A date from hell Empty Re: A date from hell

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:11 pm

i likes. parts of it were funny. who wrote it yourself?

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:18 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:i likes. parts of it were funny. who wrote it yourself?

===> Yes. I wrote it myself.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:20 pm

MulaiAzhagi wrote:

true story?

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:23 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
MulaiAzhagi wrote:

true story?

===> LOL.

Take a guess.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:12 am

What is the point of this story? That hell is full of fat people?

Please explain.

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:26 am

blabberwock wrote:What is the point of this story? That hell is full of fat people?

Please explain.

===> I chose the title in a hurry.

What would be the best title for the story?

There is no point to the story. It just happened to one desi. That is all.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:28 am

MulaiAzhagi wrote:

===> I chose the title in a hurry.

What would be the best title for the story?

Fatsos Are Not Choosers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:31 am

blabberwock wrote:What is the point of this story? That hell is full of fat people?

Please explain.

The point is that even a single, lonesome desi will give a pass to two 100 pound gunny WHITE bags stiched together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:38 pm

MulaiAzhagi wrote:What would be the best title for the story?

a suggestion for the title. Not that there is anything wrong with it.

disclaimer: the title (or the suggestion for it) is subject to change as the story progresses.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:25 pm

[quote="Tracy Whitney"]

Please explain.

Only snoopy could provide a reliable answer I should think bounce

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:28 pm

garam_kuta wrote:

Only snoopy could provide a reliable answer I should think bounce

Sausages are deep fried in hell.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:45 pm

garam_kuta wrote:Only snoopy could provide a reliable answer I should think bounce

LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:32 pm

MulaiAzhagi wrote:
But then he saw her behind just a foot from his eyes. It was a ghastly sight. It was if two 100 pound gunny bags was stiched together. What a nauseating feeling. He was obviously revolted by the thought of embracing her fat ass. Love making? Oh my GOD. Even fat has its limits.

this couldnt have been written by big titties. but regardless, LOL@even fat has it's limits & gunny bags stitched together.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down