Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The news that make me shake to the core

2 posters

Go down

The news that make me shake to the core Empty The news that make me shake to the core

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:18 pm

random lunatic. random act. means nothing to no one. And what if your child is the unlucky one who was in a wrong place at the wrong time.

DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/28/justice/ohio-school-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

Back to top Go down

The news that make me shake to the core Empty Re: The news that make me shake to the core

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:45 pm

Gun control can reduce the damage to a large extent. We don't hear of such things in India not because there are no lunatics there but because there are no guns available freely.

Back to top Go down

The news that make me shake to the core Empty Re: The news that make me shake to the core

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:13 pm

kinnera wrote:Gun control can reduce the damage to a large extent.

but that won't happen because the party you support won't let it happen. if you want to change that, consider voting for the other party.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:33 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

but that won't happen because the party you support won't let it happen. if you want to change that, consider voting for the other party.

I voted for the other party in the last Presidential elections. They won and are in power now. No change!

PS: I'm a supporter of neither of those parties. I am as vexed with both of them as i am with cong and bjp back in india.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:34 pm

kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

I voted for the other party in the last Presidential elections. They won and are in power now. No change!

PS: I'm a supporter of neither of those parties. I am as vexed with both of them as i am with cong and bjp back in india.

Then you should vote all the reps out of office - the Congress, Senate, and the State houses.

BTW, Wait for Heavenananda to come in support of Heston's Ghost.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down