Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The great CH divide

+6
doofus_maximus
charvaka
Impedimenta
Nila
Hellsangel
CroMagnon
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The great CH divide - Page 2 Empty Re: The great CH divide

Post by Impedimenta Thu May 12, 2011 1:28 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:
CroMagnon wrote:

They were made fun of for genuine reasons. Most of those who haven't moved here have done so because this forum was pioneered by their antagonists - SP, C and myself. Some haven't joined because they like to create drama. There are very few who haven't joined due to privacy concerns - and that is stupid considering how buggy and virus infected Sulekha itself is.

what big words! :-)

what is big? "antagonist" or "pioneer?' you want to be pioneer? i am shooting an email to admin to make you admin in place of admin right now. considering the clout i have with the admin here, trust me, you will have the admin console glittering before your eyes tomorrow. consider it a done deal. but, also, you cannot back out now.

hello, sir some respect here. i got clout with the admin as well. in fact i gave him this. flower what did you give him?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 12, 2011 1:33 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Here - Take this Vibhuti Prasad. May God bless you.
Why are you being mean to an atheist?

We Swamys biggest weapon is to curse or cure. CroMagnon is stricken by an illness called Atheism, which requires a cure with Vibhuti. No point in trying to cure Indo ji or Sandilya ji who have more God's favors to their credit than I have.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 1:35 pm

Impedimenta wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:
CroMagnon wrote:

They were made fun of for genuine reasons. Most of those who haven't moved here have done so because this forum was pioneered by their antagonists - SP, C and myself. Some haven't joined because they like to create drama. There are very few who haven't joined due to privacy concerns - and that is stupid considering how buggy and virus infected Sulekha itself is.

what big words! :-)

what is big? "antagonist" or "pioneer?' you want to be pioneer? i am shooting an email to admin to make you admin in place of admin right now. considering the clout i have with the admin here, trust me, you will have the admin console glittering before your eyes tomorrow. consider it a done deal. but, also, you cannot back out now.

hello, sir some respect here. i got clout with the admin as well. in fact i gave him this. flower what did you give him?

that is not fair (nor lovely).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 1:40 pm

Impedimenta wrote:

Didn't you also take that flower back later?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 2:04 pm

yes she did!!!! she can't have the flowery cake and eat it too i say!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2