Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congress: Have you guys sworn off politics on this forum?

4 posters

Go down

Congress: Have you guys sworn off politics on this forum? Empty Congress: Have you guys sworn off politics on this forum?

Post by SomeProfile Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:20 am

WTF? Have you guys sworn off politics on this forum while I was away? Where are the gleeful posts about Congress' poll results? Where are the stupid quotes from Piggyraja? Where are the taunts to Rashmunni?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Congress: Have you guys sworn off politics on this forum? Empty Re: Congress: Have you guys sworn off politics on this forum?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:31 am

This forum is going through major H-M and NI-SI synthesis right now. Piggy takes a back seat, but is used often in arguments.

Back to top Go down

Congress: Have you guys sworn off politics on this forum? Empty Re: Congress: Have you guys sworn off politics on this forum?

Post by Kris Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:21 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:This forum is going through major H-M and NI-SI synthesis right now. Piggy takes a back seat, but is used often in arguments.

>>>I wonder, and I say this guardedly, if there ever will come a day when a Such.forumotion-Sulekha synthesis would be possible.
Baby steps, baby steps...

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:24 pm

SomeProfile wrote:WTF? Have you guys sworn off politics on this forum while I was away? Where are the gleeful posts about Congress' poll results? Where are the stupid quotes from Piggyraja? Where are the taunts to Rashmunni?

I guess its time for a change of guard. The Princes are taking over.

Mogul descendants will rule UP now.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:56 pm

Oh, the results are out? I have been busy with work and haven't been following the UP drama. At the risk of offending someone I promised to only praise, I am glad Yuvaraj has come up short. Hopefully this will prevent a clamor to replace MMS with him -- which would have been inevitable had Yuvaraj been seen to have won UP for the party.

Good to see you back!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down