Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL fans: Where do you think Peyton will end up

3 posters

Go down

where do you want P Manning to go

NFL fans: Where do you think Peyton will end up Vote_lcap0%NFL fans: Where do you think Peyton will end up Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
NFL fans: Where do you think Peyton will end up Vote_lcap33%NFL fans: Where do you think Peyton will end up Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
NFL fans: Where do you think Peyton will end up Vote_lcap0%NFL fans: Where do you think Peyton will end up Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
NFL fans: Where do you think Peyton will end up Vote_lcap33%NFL fans: Where do you think Peyton will end up Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

NFL fans: Where do you think Peyton will end up Empty NFL fans: Where do you think Peyton will end up

Post by doofus_maximus Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:08 pm

Vote away. I don't want the Jets to sign him and listen to Rex Ryan running his mouth.

Can you believe Peyton Manning in a different uniform?
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

NFL fans: Where do you think Peyton will end up Empty Re: NFL fans: Where do you think Peyton will end up

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:18 pm

I voted for Jets, coz i like to vote. Don't know not anything.

Back to top Go down

NFL fans: Where do you think Peyton will end up Empty Re: NFL fans: Where do you think Peyton will end up

Post by doofus_maximus Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:22 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:I voted for Jets, coz i like to vote. Don't know not anything.

Downvotes for you. Twisted Evil
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:22 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:Vote away. I don't want the Jets to sign him and listen to Rex Ryan running his mouth.

For a second I thought Walter Peyton came out of retirement to play again.....

***Phew***

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:26 pm

Samiyar, You don't have to represent your AGE in all your posts. Twisted Evil

BTW it is Walter Payton. RIP.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:27 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:I voted for Jets, coz i like to vote. Don't know not anything.

Downvotes for you. Twisted Evil

arre, just showing NY loyalty. Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:15 am

BTW - he's not going to join the Jets and play in the same conf as Eli & Brady.

Places I'd hate to see him go: Jets (for the same reasons as DF); Redskins, Tebows (Broncos) & Miami

I'd like for him to go to Seahawks - they're a good QB & a little luck away from making it to the Conf Finals atleast. Or SF or Cards or Chiefs - that should be fun as well. He could learn any offense quickly and also mentor Alex Smith/Kevin Kolb/Cassel...

All the above teams either have cap flexibility or could make room.

Most importantly, as a fan - just hope he's healthy and gets to write the final chapter of his storied career on his terms...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:18 am

doofus_maximus wrote:Samiyar, You don't have to represent your AGE in all your posts. Twisted Evil

BTW it is Walter Payton. RIP.

Saar is still watching Football games from a few decades ago on his betamax...hehe

Or if you "know" him well and he'd like us to think on those lines..

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:22 am

doofus_maximus wrote:Vote away. I don't want the Jets to sign him and listen to Rex Ryan running his mouth.

>>>>Don't think it will be the 9ers.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down